Why does all the help disappear?

Lost another member of my support team today. I lost my mum and wife in December 21 and now the lady at the funeral directors said goodbye today after bring my wife’s ashes home. I used to talk to her at least once a week and she made me see there. Is some hope of we might stop the crying etc. She would always make me cry and laugh in the same conversation. I’m going to miss talking to her, she seemed to understand my grief. Where do I turn now for help.

1 Like

Hello tjs633,

I’m so sorry to hear about losing your mother and your wife last year, and now to lose another member of your support network. It sounds as though things are very tough at the moment and you are feeling overwhelmed.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support.

You may not be aware that Sue Ryder also offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. If you feel some one-to-one support may be useful, you can find more information about the service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling

Take care - keep reaching out,

Susannah

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I’m on the waiting list to talk with a bereavement counsellor from Sue Ryder. I’m sure it’ll help.
Thank you for caring, this site is wonderful for us all.

Tim

3 Likes