I’m tired of hitting doors just made of stone
I’m tired of staring at nothing all day
I’m tired of being and feeling this way
I try and I try to get out of this hole
I dig and I dive down deep in my soul
One day I will be happy I know this is true
But for now I stay in the past here with you

12 Likes

Thank you, such lovely words, and so true.

4 Likes

Aw … how lovely. And how true - we keep on trying dont we ? Xx

1 Like

That is so so beautiful…its just so hard i know to try and move on its been the longest 9 months off my life and i dont see any light at the end off this crazy sad depressing journey…there must be light one day im sure :upside_down_face: but net uet for me…love and friendship :broken_heart: to you all xx

1 Like

Im 17 monthd into this journey snd nonideacwhere time has gone eother ? Guess its just getting through every day as best we can ? Tskesvtime foesnt it. I made some nice dog walker friends near me so that’s a positive isnt it ? But its a hard road and i hope there is some light at end of the tunnel too x

Deb5.
It’s just over 3 years and 3 months for me, and yes time certainly has passed quickly. The days are getting easier to cope with, but it still feels so unreal. A different life now.
I talk to Alan every day (and sometimes shout at him for leaving me) and the tears still fall. Our lives will never be the same.
Take care x

1 Like

Just noticed typos … soz guess you got my gist … and thats a long time @Alone1 i hope you feel better in the sunshine and take care of yourself xx