Will it ever stop?

I am crying for good three days and nights now. I cannot stop, trying to keep myself busy, but I can’t stop feeling down and lonely. I took already Kalms but cannot stop crying. I have no one to talk to. Will it ever stop?

7 Likes

@Annaessex sorry you are having a really terrible time. I too haven’t stopped crying for the last 2 days. Just when I thought I was coping a bit better. I’m always here if you want to chat. This is a lonely journey we are on. Sending hugs

5 Likes

Thank you, Jan17. I thought that keeping myself busy would help, but it seems it made it even worse. I used to love the weekends - especially the long weekends - and we planned to go to Norfolk for his birthday in March but it never happened. It is an ongoing nightmare. Sending you hugs as well.

4 Likes

@Annaessex in short the tears are on-going you just learn to live with it….cry if you want and don’t even think that any of us don’t have days, weeks and months of relentless crying, we’re all with you and know exactly where you’re coming from :heart: grief is exhausting!!

4 Likes

@Annaessex I am so sorry you are having a dreadful time…:pensive:…. I totally understand how you are feeling. Keep posting and reading other posts also. The lovely people on this site helped me tremendously when I first joined ( just over 9 months ago) you/we will never get over our loss but I do find I have days when I just about cope! I would have never believed that when I first lost my Martin.

The one thing I have taken on board is to not think to far into the future, that still scares the life out of me; one day at a time…

Sending a big hug
Dottie x❤️

2 Likes

@Bekind
I agree … probably the most significant thing that I have learned about the grief of losing as partner is that is TOTALLY EXHAUSTING. It’s completely dilibitating.
I am so tired ALL THE TIME.
No one , but no one can understand that if they haven’t walked in our shoes, I don’t blame them as I didn’t before it happened to me.
:hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Hi @Cathphil I was the very same, and I know others have their own lives and when all was well I would sympathise with others then go back to my normal happy life. How things can rapidly change when the shoe is on the other foot. Sending hugs :hugs: to you and everyone who is having a :poop: day :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

It will get easier, not better but easier. X

5 Likes