Williams mum

Lost my son William in July this year age 34 very suddenly lost my grand-daughter Kathlyn at 6 years old in May 2014 (Williams daughter) heartbroken is an under statement I feel so alone,no one understands HELP

1 Like

I’m so very sorry to read you’ve lost your son after losing your granddaughter. The pain of this must be so deep…i lost my own son six weeks ago- he was 30 and I’m all over the place and still trying to accept he’s gone forever. My thoughts and love are with you.

So sorry for your loss Thank you for your kind words sending hugs

weemaisie, I honestly don’t know if or how you cope, it is too cruel for words. I hope that you gain some comfort from this group, I am sure that you will.
I am so very sorry for your losses and from what you are going through.
MaryL

Oh dear God. I cant even imagine. Why these terrible things happen is beyond me. Our younger daughter Lisa was a wonderful person. Kind and courageous, loving and strong, a fabulous Mummy and partner to Jamie. She contracted a virus on holiday in Majorca. First holiday in over 10 years. She had a long term lung condition and ended up on ECMO life support for 9 weeks. They couldn’t get her better and the machine was switched off on 25th Juky this year.
My heart goes out to you my dear. There are no words.:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: Kate x

Two years ago on December 4th 2017 we lost our youngest son… in the January 2017 I lost my only sister …I know exactly how you must be feeling and I am so so sorry…I know whatever anybody says will not take the pain away, but in a strange way it can be a comfort to come on this forum to know that you are not alone in your grief and that we are all on the same journey. The heartache will be always with you but you learn to live along side of it, you will have your good and bad days though in time it will get easier…but you will never accept why they had to leave us.
A big hug …take care…Marina xxx

It’s so good to know that we all have each other here. I know we cant see or hold each other but it feels like we do!
I am so grateful for the kindness and support I have received from you all.
Thankyou so much for being there and helping me to look forward
With love Marina. Kate xxxx

Thank you MaryL I’m not coping very well good but mostly bad days I take great comfort from every response that I receive here xx

So sorry for your loss it is a comfort knowing I am not alone so glad I joined thank you for your kind words xx

1 Like

We are all here for you my love.
Kate xx

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss and send a big hug xxx