Wish I was dead

Can’t cope

Hello, you are not alone. Everyone on here has felt bad at some time and we know how you feel. Please don’t give up because there is lots to look forward to if you can only open the curtain that stops you see the future.
We are always here for you. S xxx

Im alone at home I’m missing my dog I can’t cope

I am in tears constantly don’t want to wake up anymore

Hi Chelsea,

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds as though things are very tough and you are feeling really overwhelmed.

It sounds like you’re looking for support and I’m glad that you’ve been able to talk about how you’re feeling here. There are lots of other support options out there, and I would really encourage you to reach out and speak to someone about how you are feeling.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling.

You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

You deserve care and support so please do get in touch with one of these services.

Take care,

Michelle

Why whats up cx