Wishing you were some how here again

This song when I here it always makes me cry :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Yes, me too but it’s beautiful. Thanks for sharing, it is precious. S xx

1 Like

I know she is singing about her father, but it could be for any of our loved ones. The words ring so true.
Now I’m sitting and watching the film Phathom of Opera, sobbing my way through it. :cry:

1 Like

Bless you Debbie there so much I can’t watch on tv as we watched so many things together xx

1 Like

Hi Yvonne, Doug wasn’t so keen on the shows, but he did love good old fashioned musicals, like carousel and seven brides for seven brothers.
I know what you mean I can’t watch TV like I used to be able to, get easily distracted and lose concentration.x

Hi Debbie I just find it so sad that I see things in tv which we use to watch together and he’s not here with me to watch them , when ever I go out I think we went here or we went in there all so say my two boys are at home but they have there own life’s xx they do over single 50s coach trips when I feel better and happier in myself I may go on them :blush:how you doing x

1 Like

Doug used to watch those border and police programmes, I haven’t been able to watch one since. Because he used to drive coaches it’s coach trips I haven’t managed yet. I used to go with him on alot of trips
I’m okay on local buses, but I do find myself looking at the drivers, think Doug used to do that.
We can only do what we feel ready for, at the moment I only tend to go out with either of our children and their families, it feels safer at the moment.
If you want to private message any time, that ok with me. X