Would anyone like to meet up for friendship and support

Hi I live in bromley South London I was just wondering if anyone would like to meet up for friendship and support

1 Like

Hi Casey1

Have you tried “Way Up”?

https://forum.way-up.co.uk/index.php

Best wishes.
Larry

@LarryVal hi Larry no I haven’t I just thought it would be good to meet up with people from here for friendship and support

@LarryVal but thankyou for the link how are you doing?

Hi Casey

I’m in Newcastle so quite far away for coffee!

I am sure that a few months ago someone posted a similar topic which received a lot of replies and some people did arrange to meet up though I’m not sure where they were from. Maybe look at a few old posts and if you come across it you might identify people from your area. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

Hope you have a great weekend despite the weather!

John

@John3 thankyou John I will do that I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you have a good weekend stay safe take care

Hi Casey.
I organised a group meet up in Manchester for people living within the vicinity. It was a small group but we had a lovely Sunday afternoon together. I had problems with the site recently and ended up re joining but I lost my messages and the group had another meet up with a slightly larger group. If you look at a person’s profile after reading a post it will tell you the area they live in
I private messaged a few members and that is how we got together. It is a lovely way to meet new friends who have suffered grief the same as you have.
Good luck and thank you for your posts. I know how much you loved Pauline. X

1 Like

Hi Casey, if you type in “just an idea” to the search box at the top of the page, it will take you to the post I was thinking about. Mind you, there are now over 200 replies so it may take a while to read through them!!

John

@Angiejo2 hi angiejo thanks I will try that at some stage I had my first grief counselling session today I’m feeling a bit raw right now how are you doing?

@John3 hi John thanks I will look at that at some point how are you?