You never said goodbye

You never said I’m leaving you never said goodbye you were gone before i knew it and only god knew why a million times i needed you a million times i cried if love alone could have saved you you never would have died in life i loved you dearly in death i love you still in my heart you hold a place that no one could ever fill it broke my heart to lose you but you didn’t go alone for part of me went with you the day god took you home

4 Likes

I agree with those words completely. Sending hugs

1 Like

@Jules4 thanks how are you doing? sending you hugs

Not great today actually. Had a phone call from the Coroner’s office yesterday and will still have to wait another 4 - 6 weeks for any answers. Just makes it harder waiting to see if there was any specific reason my future was shattered. Hope you are having an ok day.

1 Like

@Jules4 i am so sorry that must make it so much harder not knowing why I hope you get some answers soon my thoughts are with you stay safe

1 Like

Thank you - I just don’t want it hanging over us. Take care

1 Like

Thinking about you Julie, :hugs: Jacky xxx

Thank you Jacky and Casey.

Jules there is nothing worse than loosing a loved one so sudden I wouldn’t wish this pain on my worst enemy. The pain of having to wait until formalities are done take take for what seems a life time . You can’t even begin to put closure on things . I do hope for your sake they get a move on . Take care always here for you Karen x x

Thank you. I dread what it will say but I want to know sooner rather than later. I’m dreading it in case it’s something my children need to be screened for or if it’s something that he could have been easily treated for and still be here. Whatever they say, it’s going to be hard.

3 Likes