You're forever in my heart

Just read this and feel same as you. I miss my husband so much I can’t bear the thought of this winter without my husband to cuddle up to on sofa. Hope you are ok love & hugs Diane x

Hi Diane
Yes life is so very different for us now and the feelings of being so alone without our darling husbands seems to intensify the more the evenings close in.
I never realised how alone one can feel even surrounded by people.
I wish I had some words of comfort for you, maybe others on here a little further along this rocky road we sadly find ourselves on may have some.
I guess we all have to hope to try and find our own release, mine as I’ve said is walking, I walk until I tire myself out so that I can sleep.
It’s been a lovely summer up here in the Highlands and the autumn colours are lovely.
I walk regardless of the weather, just can’t stand being indoors.
I’m fortunate that I can walk for miles and not see a sole and when the tears roll I just sit and have a good cry.
I find I’ve gone from being outgoing and sociable to being vertually reclusive, it’s too hard watching people going about their lives as normal, so I’ve become an expert in avoidance of places, occasions and… couples.
I hope that you will be able to find some kind of distraction if even for a little while.
Take care and a big hug
Christine xx

1 Like