Zach

It’s 6 month’s since my hubby died. And 5 month since I fell and broke my humuorus (upper arm bone). I’m so proud of myself with how I’ve coped as I have limited help and support as my family live away. My granddaughter has been amazing helping me with my dog. And I have Lovely friends who support me and help keep me going… Some days y can actually feel happy now . But the grieve can suddenly wash over me and make me feel so horribly miserable. This is when I need this community to talk to this is why I’m typing this. Thank the lord for Sue Ryder. Xxxxx

5 Likes

Dear @Zach

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your husband.

Grief can be so horrible with its rollercoaster of emotions with good days and bad days. You are in the early stages of grief and how you are feeling is normal and part of the grieving process.

You have come to the right place for loads of support from the Community members. If you type in the search bar Loss of Partner you can connect with members who have had similar experiences as yourself.

For further support you can use the Sue Ryder Grief Self-Help Service by creating an account. The Service has useful information to help you understand and cope with your bereavement and grief.

I do hope you make a speedy recovery with your arm. Please continue to reach out here, you are not alone, we are all here to support you.

Take care.

Pepsi