1 Year On

We are always here Helen.Believe me we all have the same emotions as you. Donot try and hide how you feel, your family and true friends will see you through .

Ive got good family and friends, but they donā€™t understand fully what Iā€™m going though as they not been though it, and hope to god they never do xx

I agree Helen. I would not want anyone to go through this. It is the worst that can happen to anyone. We are members of a club that nobody should ever be a part of. You will feel that you heart is totally broken and that your insides have been ripped out. You will never get over it or forget your son, but there will come a time when you think of him and smile. The stories we tell around the dinner table about Adrian. Your son will always be with you.

Hi Helen
My son died in November as well. Christmas, his birthday, Motherā€™s Day (the list goes on) were all awful. I try to put a brave face on but Iā€™m dead inside. This pain and sorrow is my life now and I hate it. Youā€™re right, nobody who hasnā€™t experienced this can ever understand. Xx

Hi Alic so sorry for your loss how old was your son, and they say time get easier but just seem to be getting worse, just done want to be here at time, I put on a brave face but inside itā€™s breaking me, much love Helen x