14 weeks in

Yes hun okay you get some rest speak soon and thank you for everything :broken_heart:

Can I send you my and my Edward pics you add them ? X

took the screen shot from my laptop but the picture ive circled is easy to see on the options list ,hopefully this helps ,if not hope some one else can help.

Thanks Ian , I have an Andriod phone as well. I will follow your advice pet . X

hi Lesley
to change your avatar from the letter L ,
top right of your screen touch your letter L.
now scroll down a little bit ,you will see 2 boxes the left hand side box says notification
just touch now options appear in a list ,press preferences ,now scroll down you see your letter L.to the right of this you will see a press 2 press the icon ive circled.
you will now see an option to upload a picture.2 options now appear camera or docouments,touch documents. now press gallery ,select your picture by touching it.
now press save changes.
hopefully ive explained this as best i can as an amateur.and it will help you and anyone else who wants change their avatar.

your welcome Lesley and glad its helped you a little.

Hi i am 36 and just lost my partner 9 weeks ago tomorow i am finding it hard and i hate the thought of my furure without him in in it its horrible isnt it i just feel so lost even though we have an 11 year old daughter

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss please get some counselling it has helped me so much xx

I am going to look into it thank you my heads all place angry last couple days this evening i have broken down in tears becauae i miss him so much so hard x