A beautiful song for all of us

I had this played at my husband’s funeral which I would like to share, it’s so beautiful please give it a listen :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful…music is amazing it holds so many memories i lost my husband 8 months ago and i have so many memories with in music

1 Like
1 Like

Such a beautiful song, it made me cry.

1 Like

It floors me every time I hear it :heart:

This one was our song :heart:

4 Likes

Love this song.

2 Likes

This one goes right through my soul :sob: I can actually feel him when I play it

1 Like

This is our song

Aerosmith - I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing (Official HD Video) / AerosmithVEVO

1 Like

All of these are beautiful songs. They all had me crying. I miss my husband so much

1 Like

They had me crying. It’s amazing how music can do that to you

This was another one of our songs

Céline Dion - Because You Loved Me (Theme from “Up Close and Personal”)(Audio) / CelineDionVEVO

Another beautiful song. I feel like I now understand all of these songs since my husband died. When he was alive I would just sing the lyrics, but now I can understand and relate, which makes me cry. Sending hugs

1 Like

Yeh thats true. You can see where they wrote them from cant you ? Before as you say , you just sang the lyrics without even thinking what.they meant ! The person who wrote these songs must of felt all that pain, love, anguish when they wrote them xx

That was an amazing song ,so beautiful.

1 Like

what a beautiful song.

1 Like

Out of interest how do you upload a song ? X

Hi Deb5 you go to You Tube search and click on the song and you will see a share button, hold your finger on it it will say copy click on that, come on here write a message and click underneath it and then click on paste, simples lol

Ha for you maybe its simple ! Not for me !!! Oh never mind … lol… where is paste on here then ? xx

When you go to the song on you tube it will show a button called share you click on that button and then click on copy link. Just go on here as if you are typing a message press your finger down and you will see the word paste click on that and then hit reply and hey presto it will appear lol

1 Like