About the Coping with bereavement category

A place to talk about the loss of someone close, no matter what the relationship.

2 Likes

Thought I was starting to cope then my friend who was diagnosed with motor neurone last November died last Tuesday, then the wind and rain damaged my conservatory roof got up Wednesday to water everywhere rang 6 people no one wants to know feel at my lowest now all I want is my husband back to give me a hug and say everything will be alright.

3 Likes

I feel the same. Even though things wouldn’t necessarily turn out ok just him saying everything will be ok and a hug was enough for me to feel safe and happy.

1 Like

Now my door is leaking when will it end. I keep getting told things will get better but every day seems to get worse

I now hate the weekends …house empty with my soulmate now gone.
We used to look forwards to the weekend.
Love and miss so so much

Paula, I do feel for you and when things go wrong all we want is that hug and to be told things will work out and that they know you have the strength to deal with it all. I know that’s how I feel and sometimes it’s as though he is doing just that, then I cry more than ever. The thing is we have to ‘get’ on with it, we have no option, again that’s what I tell myself with the tears. Everything is hard and until it affects us personally we don’t know what it is like. That’s why being on this site helps because we all have had to deal with this strange life. Keep going and you will feel better and be stronger.
Blessings S

Thank you :heart: