Any one ever been to a Medium / Spiritualist?

Hi Maggie can you give me the details please x

The physic medium I saw was a telephone reading , see my earlier post . Her name is Cara and based on Bristol and she does have a website .

1 Like

Thank you, would you be willing to tell me her name?

Thankyou Wendy

Thankyou wendy. do you have a last name for cara please

I recently went to a medium following the loss of my husband in September 2021 as I knew I wasnā€™t coping. I was sceptical about it but thought I have to as I need to know my husband is ok. She connected with my husband & was able to tell me lots of things that she couldnā€™t make up. He told her that he hasnā€™t left my side & worried about my state of mind. She also gave me a message from him that no-one would know as it was something I said whilst alone in the house & crying. I definitely now feel my husband is ok & happy, even though Iā€™m unhappy & miss him so much. Iā€™m also going back to see her again in the near future and hopefully she will be able to connect with my gorgeous husband once again, even though he apparently told her he didnā€™t believe in mediums!

2 Likes

That is so good to hear, Iā€™m glad you got some comfort from your session with the medium. I miss my daughter so badly, she went so suddenly with no chance to say goodbye, I would dearly love to get some connection or message from her. Would you please let me know the name or how to connect to the medium you saw :broken_heart::broken_heart:

Iā€™m in Liverpool & found the medium on Yell.com

1 Like

Hi Maggie

Do you come from Wigan x

I saw one about 10 years ago. They said some things that no one else knew.i was in tearsā€¦it was freaky. Do be careful out there as there are people who take advantage of people. As i said the things that were said i couldnā€™t believe it. It did give me some comfort. However it left me sad at the same time.

1 Like

Hi could you send me message with the details of the medium please

Sorry Nel not got back to you been little under the weather had to have a camera down some digestion problems. Bev is Ali Thompsons secretary the Medium 07919162259 . Hope it helps. Donā€™t know weā€™re you live as sheā€™s in Wigan take care

I do & so sorry not got back to you xx

Hi I have my mum passed in September 21 and I visited a spiritualist around 4 weeks after, I was in 2 minds as Iā€™ve never really believed in this sort of thing but my mum came through and the things she told me was unbelievable. She knew everything about me since she passed. She told me not to be sad and to stop crying she was with me everyday by my side . In a way it fetched me comfort but also broke my heart even more cause it was almost like she was still here. It was a very surreal upsetting but heartwarming experience .

3 Likes

Hi Amanda, sorry for your loss and so glad the you were able to talk to your mom.
I lost my mom 3 weeks ago. I want to try going to a medium too .
Do you have to wait for a certain period before going to them? I didnā€™t believe in these things either but after reading experience of you and others Iā€™ve started believing. I want to talk to my mom

1 Like

Hi sweetie donā€™t think thereā€™s any time limited on going but youā€™ll know when the time is right, I did. I just felt I needed to speak to mum to feel her near me. Honestly the experience was unbelievable the things sheā€™s told me only me and mum knew. I collected some of mums ashes to have a ring made she even knew Iā€™d done that and were Iā€™d placed the little pouch of ashes . I honestly donā€™t think youā€™ll have any regrets in going like I said I felt like mum was there with me in the room . My journey since mum left me has been absolutely heartbreaking I Carnt and wonā€™t accept sheā€™s not here anymore . I will be going again shortly cause I need to speak to her again I need to feel mum near me . Sending love

Thanks Amanda. This makes me feel better. I am heartbroken and devastated. I canā€™t even function right now. I am so happy for you that you were able to connect with her and now I am hopeful I will too. I will keep trying.
Thanks so much.
I will looks for the medium and go soon.
Thanks!

1 Like

I hope you go and find a little comfort in your visit take some tissues cause it was very emotional for me so Iā€™m sure it will be overwhelming for you too.
I honestly feel your pain I too Carnt function I constantly cry my heart aches like itā€™s really broken. Together we can comfort each other these days are truly hard and heartbreaking x

1 Like

Hi Amanda Iā€™m so glad you managed to get comfort from seeing a psychic I really want to see someone do you have thier contact details please ā€¦big hugs x

1 Like

Yes Amanda. We need to help each other because we know what the other one Is going through.
Itā€™s 3 am in Seattle where I am. I have been up since 2 am.
Maybe itā€™s a positive. I read if you wake up between 2 and 3 the loved ones soul come to visit you.

1 Like