Any one ever been to a Medium / Spiritualist?

Hi Cally the lady I saw was in Rotherham South Yorkshire are you nearby? Xx

I used to wake at 4am for weeks after mum passed this was the time she left me I felt this was a sign from mum . My sleep is so unsettled now Iā€™m finding I have the strangest dreams xx

Hello Mark. You have to be very careful with this. I absolutely believe that our loved ones stay near us while we need them. Some seem to go further away with time. Others hang around. I have a friend who is a medium and she opened my mind to this other world. As she was my best friend obviously I never paid her so disregard the financial side. However there are a lot of people out there who only do it for the money and have no insight at all. Some believe that they have contact with the spirit world but it is only wishful thinking and imaginings from their own mind. These people are often found at spiritualist churches. My darling Vic passed nearly a year ago. I havenā€™t tried to get into contact because I donā€™t need to. I know absolutely that he is still around and waiting for me when my time comes. It is this certainty that has helped me through this last year. I hope that you can find that same peace.

3 Likes

Hi Amanda no sorry Iā€™m north walesā€¦I might travel tho if shes good

I went to a spiritualist 9 weeks after my son took his own life. I have to say I wasnā€™t a beliver and if she didnā€™t say anything that was personal I wasnā€™t going to be convinced. My nan and grandad came through first then she said there was a young man there and she could only describe him as a cheeky little monkey. The moment my son was born I said he was a monkey even had a mug made for him with cheeky little monkey on. She told me in great detail about his death why he did it and even his last words to me. . She even told me that he knows Iā€™ve wanted to die but I canā€™t I have to stay for his younger sister who is only 14. She said he was trying to tell her something about his youngest child who was 3 he changed his profile picture to his son just before he took his life. I know he was there it didnā€™t give me the peace I wanted because I will always miss him but I know one day we will be together again.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s so nice to hear that you were able to connect with them. I lost my mom a month ago and I want to connect with her as well. I believe there is an afterlife and our loved ones can see us.

1 Like

Hi Rachael Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your son your story broke my heart I just Carnt imagine the pain of losing a child . I lost my mum in September 21 and the pain Iā€™ve felt since she left has been unbearable . I too went to see a spiritualist 3 weeks after mum left, she wasnā€™t the first person to come through my cousin was who tragically died at 32 but then mum came and the things she told me about mum not one other person would have known. Weā€™re I kept a little bag of her ashes, that I had taken a lock of her hair when she passed I do believe mum is still with me Iā€™d just like to feel her near . I ask her everyday to come see me. At this moment in time I cannot accept that my mum has gone I wonā€™t accept it I just think sheā€™s still here and I havenā€™t seen her for a while thatā€™s how Iā€™m coping at the minute . Most days are so hard. Sending you strength take care

1 Like

Thank you Amanda. Weā€™ve been trying for the last 6 weeks to get on his phone to no avail and tonight someone whispered mum and my phone rung to say theyā€™d got on there. There are thousands of videos and photos of him on there. Iā€™m sure he was telling me that it was unlocked xx

2 Likes

That sounds so wonderful, Nel. Iā€™ve been thinking of going to see a medium. I would so love to hear from my boyfriend, as well as from my Mum and Dad who died two years before him. I am now further encouraged to do this. Thank you for letting us know.

This is wonderful news and yes he was telling you heā€™s ready for you see his phone . Itā€™s so strange how these things happen but heā€™s there beside you Iā€™m sure that this brings you so much comfort . I hope you get so much comfort and love from seeing these videos and pictures x

Hi everyone, I went to see a medium tonight, I was really apprehensive about this, and I kind of believe, or Iā€™m not sure but I certainly believe after my dad came through,she told me things only my dad would know! It has bought a little comfort to me :heart: xxxx

1 Like

Hi Lorraine

How wonderful. I am definitely going to seek out a medium. How lovely it must have been to hear your dad coming through. So powerful. Well done. xx

1 Like

Hi @Diana4, thankyou it was a really big step for me to do something like this, It really was wonderful :heart: please let me know how you get on xxxx

1 Like

So it was a positive experience for you then Loraine? Has it given you some peace and comfort? Would you ever go again?

1 Like

Hi @markbton, it was a really positive experience as Iā€™ve carried alot of guilt an pain for the last 5 years and coming out of there it has given me some peace and alot of comfort, I would 100 % go again, is it something you have been thinking of doing Mark? My dadā€™s name is also Mark! Xx

1 Like

Thank you Lorraine, I am giving thought to itā€¦Iā€™m not desperate for anything particular or specific but am open minded to seeing whatā€™s it all about. I will definitely look to go and find a good one for sure but donā€™t want to rush or force anything (if that makes sense) The last thing I want to do is go to someone who isnā€™t very good and actually puts me off entirely. I keep an open mind to these things and am open to exploring it. Iā€™m also happy this has given you some peace and comfortā€¦and if itā€™s given you that, thereā€™s no harm in that right?! x

2 Likes

Itā€™s something Iā€™ve always had an open mind to also but itā€™s taken 5 years to go and do it, i too had thoughts on finding the right person, so I understand your concern also. I hope you find a good one, where abouts are you from Mark? If you donā€™t mind me asking? You will also have to let me know how you get on, thankyou it has been a long time coming I know our grief will never go away but the comfort I now feel has helped alot, I dont think there is any harm in this if it helps to comfort you xx

2 Likes

Hi Mark, can you let us know if you decide to go and how your experience was?

1 Like

I will do MummasDaughter, most definitely x

1 Like

awww thank you for the kind words Lorraine, iā€™m in Brighton East Sussex
and i will definitely let you know when I go and see how i get on x

1 Like