Any one ever been to a Medium / Spiritualist?

Your welcome @markbton, I hope all goes well and look forward to hearing from you, ahh I see I’m from Cornwall I was only asking as to if I could recommend one if you were close by to me, but it would be an expensive trip aye? :blush:xxx

1 Like

It would be an expensive trip lol
that’s the thing as well…i would want to go based on someones recommendation too…not just one off the internet you know?

1 Like

Yeah I understand where your coming from @markbton with that, xxx

Hi
Yes I do have experience back in 95 I was 20 and gave birth too my first born son six days after his dad had died. The pain and heartache I felt was so intense , six days later our baby was born healthy and non the wiser too the pure hell what was happening.
Around a couple of months after a friend of the family recommended a very good psychic clairvoyant. Omg this women knew stuff that was totally impossible too guess, she was very accurate and no way on this earth was she fake. She communicated with my lost loved one and even knew the items which I requested too be placed in his coffin. It was honestly life changing, I regularly attended a spiritual church too in hope of messages I think I became too obsessed with wanting messages from the other side and was not moving in to the future.

3 Likes

How amazing. It must have been so comforting to hear from your lost loved one. I hope it has helped you.

2 Likes

Your story is very heartbreaking. I am so sorry for the loss.
I am so glad you had a positive medium experience. Not just it helps in our decision to go to the medium it also tells us that afterlife is real and our loved ones are around.

3 Likes

Hi Mark, If you have netflix watch Tyler Henry. he is a young american kid that is amazing. just watching the series makes me feel happier knowing people are still around us.

5 Likes

@katherine1 I :heart: that programme xx

2 Likes

Ooooooo I have seen an advert for it but yet to watch it

Do you recommend it?

1 Like

I’d recommend it @markbton xxx

1 Like

Awww thank you Lorraine, i’ll give it a go

Another programme on Netflix worth looking at is SURVIVING DEATH if you haven’t seen it before???

1 Like

I am on another online grief group and so many people have shared positive medium experiences with me. Wanted to let you all know. The stories they have shared are so believable.

3 Likes

Your welcome :blush:, no I haven’t seen that before I shall be having a look tonight thankyou @markbton xxx

1 Like

Please do, it’s very interesting

1 Like

Hi Mark I saw one recently and she was fabulous in crewe it gave me so much comfort to know my husband who past last year was ok. The only thing was because he spoke such a lot and it was as if he was there the day after I did feel very low as if it had lost him all over again, I would go again though as it did help me and he was more worried about me than I was him. You need to find one though that has a good reputation. X

2 Likes

For anyone interested. Tyler Henry is a very good watch on Netflix. He seems lovely and genuine. Less showbizzy than the others.

3 Likes

Loads now but all have been terrible.

I’ve recently discovered OPERATION PIZZA ROLL and I’m gutted.

There’s so many frauds out there wanting to scam us out of money :sob:

I found this comforting. We may have to give it time and stop searching. Sending love.

3 Likes

That’s interesting, I heard that in the spirit realm they have no concept of time and could be a reason some take longer than others to send signs, to them it could be a few days whilst here could be years.
I have started attending a development circle to see how it works, and to find the definitive proof that it’s a real thing.
I have only just joined but it’ll be interesting to see if I get anything from it.

2 Likes

So what’s your thoughts on the whole afterlife thing now?

It’s nearly 10 months for me, for the last month or so I hadn’t really been overly thinking of my husband. We have all been on holiday and I’ve had loads on, so it all helped to take my mind off everything. Not sure if it’s the vile weather now but I feel on a bit of a downer the last few days.

Started getting depressed thinking probably no afterlife and everything is just crap.

It’s annoying as I feel differently a lot of the time, it’s all changeable.