Ashes

Yes
People don’t understand it some think they may but they don’t . It changes you too to bottom :broken_heart:

1 Like

Yeh it does … it really does … :frowning: xx

Totally agree. In a way a part of you dies too. Its indescribable really. You totally change in everything.
I never let myself believe id lose her, i always thought we would get through. Never see a life without her. 40 years together since we were 18. Two kids,4 grandchildren but we did everything together. Worked so hard to have a comfortable retirement or later years then bang shes gone just like that. Sti cant believe it. Still in denial.

4 Likes

I know … i agree with you … its such a shock isnt it ? To lose the most important person in your life … youre really early days though … do you know i read an article about the brain after bereavment like ours and it takes months for the brain to accept they are not here. So its not just emotional its also psychological and physical. Take care - hope you enjoying your caravan at least - but everything is so hard without them isnt it ? Jusr remember - baby steps - dont put too much pressure on yourself X

2 Likes

I kept my husbands ashes , i get some comfort with them being with me,

4 Likes

@Deb5 Good on you,thats the spirit

1 Like