Best ways to cope with loss of mother

Charyll, they look nice healthy plants, I think you have green fingers, you should message Laura, she has taken over her dads allotment.

Timxx

1 Like

I give them to my neighbours I’ve grew 8 lots from that little plant in the chewing gum box
I need to start repotting now still got the flower to pot that I got off Louise who was in charge of me mams funeral arrangements I’m gonna wait til march now when the weather changes

They do look really nice . what are they ? The rocks sound good too for your Mum. Xx

Yes very cold here too .
I can’t do much at the allotment in this weather so me and Mum have started sowing seeds . Cauliflower today. - let’s see what happens …
Hope your MOT goes well . My car didn’t start too well the other day - Could be the battery with this cold so will keep an eye .
Blessings Tim
Laura x x

Sounds like my mums asberdestra(if I had a good digy camera I could post a picture of it, I will have to wait till a friend comes, she does it for me with her smart phone)

Minas 3 centigrade hear, the brass monkeys are advertising for a welder!!.

Timxx

Thanks Laura, keep you and your mum warm in this weather and go out only if you really have to and watch for ice under foot,

Timxx

Eeeee I’m sorry hun I’m not too sure on the name of these plants I do know they are indoor one they grow bequtiful

1 Like

I’ll light this candle for me mam tonight so she knows I’m thinking of her
Rest in peace mam me and the kids miss you so much and jack too

2 Likes

Regarding the plant, its a coleus! :blush:

1 Like

it’s a lovely plant and so is the photo and candle , How are you doing today ?xx

Today I’ve glossed my kitchen pink it made me think of me mam as she would change her colour scheme in her kitchen a lot

Hi Laura and how has your day been?, car got through MOT :smile:

Hope you are all OK, son plade anymore football?.

Don’t suppose you have got back out to the allotment yet?.

Blessings to all.

Timxx

Hi Charyll.
Got milder hear in the lakes at 5 Centegrade.

How much paint does it take to paint a kitchen?.

Presently wallpapering my snug with thermal insulation paper to keep the heat in, next winter I will have a warm room to go into, the intention to keep it warm in cold weather(worked via external thermoswitch

Car past MOT :smiley:

Please be careful with lit candles tonight for your mum, prevent fire, I used lit candles at my mums funeral, two behind the ashes casket in candle sticks and my sis-in-law took a picture with her smart phone and I should ask her for it, I asked about fire safety regulations and was told there weren’t any!!, it was a very unusual funeral, partly because her son more or less conducted the service, the minister did the beginning and end bit and I basically left that to her, it was HER church after all and she had offered me a similar courtesy.

Hope the painting went well, enjoy your evening.

Blessings to all,

Timxx

Hi Tim I’m only having the candle lit for a little while I wornt leave it un attended
Great the car passed it’s mot
I only glossed the skirting boards the door the window sill and my shower room door as well

Hey Laura how are you today
It’s past over quickly it does when your busy
I’ve settle infront of the tv watching the bill I live it

Hi Charyll, sounds like you have your evening mapped out, stay warm and safe and enjoy it.

Timxx

Being busy does help , I didn’t realise the Bill was still on ! Enjoy ! X

Ahh good news about the MOT .

It’s rugby - he plays every Sunday morning. . I’ve just bought some snow boots to keep me warm on the sideline .
I haven’t got to the allotment but we have planted cauliflower seeds in a propagater . Hope they will take … trying to keep them warm ish …
have you been ok today ? X

It’s on uk tv play I’ve all ready seen it I used to watch it with me mam when it was on the tv
I’m going down memory lane it’s bringing me a bit comfort as she would talk all the way through

That’s good . It’s good to keep as many connections open as you can . That’s what I try and do too. It helps me x