boring life

SO bored never stopped raining same jobs daily get up have breakfast wash dishes 3 items make bed have dinner just sit in between watch tv go to bed life is so pointless now you must be better off dead i miss her so much and would love to be with her days are long nights are long in bed even longer when cant sleep have no family is there any point going on?

3 Likes

I know it’s so hard and with the dark nights, covid and so much else things seems unrelenting. But they wouldnt want you feel that your life counts for so little and as difficult as each day is they would want you to continue and find something in each day, my partner has been gone 6months I am about to start to write to them each day in a special note book I have brought take pictures of things I think they would like to see . I have work and children to keep me a routine. I’m am so sorry for your pain.

Hi I feel the same my husband passed December the 5th
And I just want to be by his side been together since I was 14
I am 55 now can’t see any point in being here at all x

2 Likes

I was with her for 56 years and nobody else i feel so lonely and fed up life is pointless

1 Like

sorry for your loss

you sum up 100% how i feel and agree with you 100%

1 Like

We know how you feel but you must be kind to yourself. I lost my husband 4 weeks ago and I have had the same feelings as you and I know that is not what my husband would want for me.

I know I have to find the strength in time to life my life in honour of my husband, this is a promise I have made.

Your in my thoughts and prayers. x

3 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss it is VERY HARD living life

2 Likes

Yes it is very hard to live without our loved ones, but live we must in their honour for they have made us who we are today, and the love they gave us will help us I’m sure xx

2 Likes

Keep going, remember your loved one would have wanted to stay but couldn’t. We need to make the most of the life we have now. It’s 8 years this year since my husband died, I still have times when I get very low, but I know he loved life and didn’t want to leave us.xxx

2 Likes

it is 2 month tomorrow since she died after 56 years it is very hard when you have nobody just yourself i wish i could be with her everything you do is so pointless and takes some doing anyway

3 Likes

i feel pretty much the same at the moment , it is 4 months for me . But i am hoping that once covid is over with and i can get out to see friends , spend days in the garden that my husband created when he was well , that my spirit will lift . He wouldn’t want be to sat here sad forever .

1 Like

It’s been 8 years since my husband died but I can still remember the first weeks and months. Obviously I wasn’t restricted as we are now, I could go out and pass the time with others around me but in reality I couldn’t do this. I didn’t know how to operate as a single in what felt like a couples world… I didn’t know what to do with my raw emotion, hide it? Let it out? The expectations to move forward were too much for me. I tried so hard but it took its toll … I left work and tried to hide away but came under so much pressure to re join life. When I did get left alone I did nothing! Yes boredom but caused by intense pain that didn’t give me any chance to focus on anything but the intense pain! Remote interaction is all we can do at the moment people will listen people will understand and people will care. It was my lifeline
Be kind to yourself

3 Likes

I agree that life without your dearest is pointless and empty. When everything you did was for that person or done everything together what is the point? I exist but I’m not living and have little hope that it will ever improve. It is nearly 18 months for me and I still cry every day. Each day is another struggle.
All I can say is you are not alone with these feelings and thoughts. There are many of us, all hurting, all longing to be with our husbands or wives again. Sending comfort.

5 Likes

Well put 100% how i feel

3 Likes

God gave you your life and you have to live it best you can till he calls you home please everyone look on it as a gift not to be thrown away

3 Likes

Hello all I feel the same
What the point being here without your husband or wife
I miss my husband so much he was my life
Xx

5 Likes

I often wonder what people mean when they say ‘be kind to yourself.’ Does it mean treat yourself to new clothes, buy yourself special treats , renovate the house? I just don’t know. I do all these but the answer is that my husband isn’t enjoying them with me. It is a soul less kindness and being kind to others helps me more but there is nothing that ever changes the fact that the life I loved no longer exists and I am alone.

6 Likes

Hi
I loved my life when my husband was in it
Hate being here
There no point in anything
I keep getting told be kind to yourself
And take baby steps
But this pain in your heart doesn’t go away
I seem to be in more pain everyday
Love to you all xx

1 Like

Hi I feel the same EVERYTHING is pointless just come home with fish and chips her favourite dinner its not the same eating them by yourself and thinking she would love these it gets harder day by day i think of her 24 x 7 this boring life

3 Likes