“Broken”

hi Corinna look after yourself and stay safe love jo xx

Jo and corrina,I start with glasses of wine ,when I lost my Geoffrey ,my sister in law lost her husband a year before my husband my husband brother,Alan 2017,we rushed home to my husbands brother ,than my husband passed away July 2018.Eileen my sister in law said a glass or two will help ,she’s still drinking wine ,myself it made me weepy. Couldn’t sleep and still the same ,Feb this year ,I was rushed in ruptured Hiatus Hernia,key surgery .Now going back tomorrow into hosp ,haven’t been able to eat lost a lot of weight .My doctor said it was only ,I’m going throu Grief,that’s why I can’t eat .and lost weight. I rang surgeon and he ask me to go back to hosp ,I will have to go throu again ,Endoscopy,than surgery to repair tube that needs to open to let my food flow throu .Ive already had key surgery ,six weeks ago ,that’s not heal and now I’m in again.when this is done. I will be having a glass of wine ,red Mc Guigan,Merlot .Thats what my sister in Law drinks very nice wine.

hi Jeanette you are certainly going through it xxx hope everything goes well tomorrow im sure it will we will have a glass of wine the three of us when you come home xx take care thinking of you xxx love jo xxx

Sorry for going on I think it’s the surgery,and what we’re all going throu.were all low ,hopefully when it is all over ,we will all talk together to help each other .thinking of you all.lov jeanette.

Look after yourself,we will all have a good chat and raise a glass to our husbands and to all of us when you get home,love Corinna xx

Hi Jeanette so sorry your going through all this. I have never been ill for years except for the odd thing, never seen a doctor for years, now I have what could be a problem. So what exactly have we done to deserve all this extra worry. I found myself asking what the good Lord had planned for me now. Yes we are low and vulnerable and I sincerely hope that we will all come through this terrible time. Will be thinking of you. Let us know how you are getting on as we all care for each other. Pat xxx

It was such a struggle to get through today,I had such a heavy heart,kept thinking of you all and wondering how you were coping with your days.The world is quite surreal now,the reality of our world is something only we understand.I still can’t believe that when I get home Roy isn’t there to greet me.This is all so so tough isn’t it.Love to all Corinna xx

Hi Corinna. Your words really hit home with me. I must look like a zombie walking around. I feel so dead inside. Today while out I went to take out my phone and call Brian as I did when in town. He would usually come and meet me in the square. I forgot, just for a moment. I still look for him when I walk through the square, usually he would be sat on a bench with a big smile on his face when he saw me coming. Another dog walker asked me last week if she had upset me as when she saw me out I always had my head down as if avoiding her. Of course I wasn’t, it’s just the way I walk now. I feel as if I’m becoming worse with time instead of better. Thank goodness we have each other to ‘talk’ to. We are the only people that know what it is like. I am now feeling so lost in every possible way. Worse than when I first lost him. Perhaps I had so much to cope with and sort out it didn’t really sink in.
My blood pressure has gone way up and I’ve never had a problem and won’t take medication as I’m frightened of it. What will it make me feel like. I should be able to get it under control myself, but can’t seem to get myself under control let alone anything else.
I am a right moaner today, so sorry. Pat xxx

You are not a moaner,you know you can say what you need to us,we’re all on this horrible bleak journey together,love Corinna xx

Extra thoughts to all of you with health problems on top of your grief,Debbie When is your scan?Jeanette ,Pat ,and Jo I hope your son gets some relief from his headaches.many of you with extra crap to deal with.Sending much love and hugs to you all,I am going to my favourite place now,my bed!So hopefully some relief from the pain xx

thank you Corinna sweet dreams hun take care xx love jo xx

You too xx

Thank you. We shall,lov jeanette.

thinking of you jeanette xxlove jo take care xx

Thank u Jo.Today was a good day.results good and stronger tablets.Afew weeks going back to get checkup and a couple of test to see how things are.
Hosp is my week. Part ,Heart aches and sad memories.
Went into hosp concentrated on my health.
A glass of wine for me will have to go on hold till I’m 100%.or two .Thank u jo .God bless u and your family.xxxx.

Good news,take care,keep us up to date with how you are ,Corinna xx

hi jeanette been thinking about you all day im so glad you had good results we can hold off that drink for a while then have one together to celebrate xx take care love to you and your family xxx jo xx

Good news Jeanette,look after yourself,loads of love Corinna xx

Good night all,sending everyone peace xx

1 Like

Good night Roy and Corunna,
Such beautiful words ,God bless you both,night night.x