Can't cope

Hello Mandym have looked back at your reply to me on Sunday and thinking about it think you have hit the nail on the head. Brian’s daughters were never there for their father in the end and he didn’t want to see them, so why. He wasn’t a vindictive person, just stubborn at times. I always felt they was jealous of our closeness and love. Their parent split up, mother died after she remarried. Brian eventually got custody of his own daughters and I think they always thought of him as their father and never as my husband. So thanks I am seeing a different view of the situation.

Hi your more than welcome im here to help anyway I can I’m having a tough time but I’ll beat them all I have the strength back a bit now as have been able to sleep a little with the help of tablets and I’ve got my hubbys ashes home I feel whole again strangely but need to talk I’m here big hugs xx

That’s the spirit, concentrate on yourself now and not them. You’ve had it a lot worse than me as I get the ‘cold shoulder’, so nothing as bad as you. I don’t use FB so don’t know if they’ve tried to get at me that way. Would obviously be a waste of time though.
Be careful with the tablets as you don’t want them to become addictive. I am sleeping much better now, with no help except the cuddles of my two dogs, when I find room in the bed for me. If i can’t sleep I read a book for a while.

Hi yeah its all sent to try us its just a short term solution only got 7or 14 days supply depending on if I need one or two to help I’m getting things sorted slowly and joined a support group for people widowed by age 51 xxx