Can't deal with it

Morning Steph how are you xx

Can’t you go to your mums and talk from a distance xx

I’m ok thanks xx

Karie my heart hurts for you life is so unfair when I got up this morning I was like well that’s another day I’ve got through on my own and felt crap getting ready for work. Once I was out though I felt better because I’ve got ppl round me. Wanted to scream in my car like I was feeling angry xxx

thats how i feel im mad at me mad at god mad at the world

Good idea Steph surprise your mum she’ll be made up to see you xx

1 Like

moms is 74 she terrified of covid 19 she isolated herself weeks before it was suggested. more then anything i need a hug

1 Like

You get mad with everyone and everything don’t you Karie xx

2 Likes

If we all scream loud enough we might be able to hear each other :joy: x

1 Like

Big virtual hug coming your way Karie :heart::heart:

2 Likes

i think we would steph. I dont want to upset my mom and i feel bad becuase she lost dad 20 years ago and still grieves him she was with him 45 years how can i put it on her but i need her so much

1 Like

Ready to scream ladies after 3 1 2 3 arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg

2 Likes

thank you Alex x

I understand how she’s so frightened, this bloody virus when you need your mum more than ever :rage:
When this is all over you’re never let your mum go x

1 Like

i wont i love her so much x

1 Like

:blush: it’s so lovely to be close to your mum x

1 Like

When I see my dad I’ll probably be crying I miss him so much but ring him 3 times a day need to see my boys that’s killing me xx

3 Likes

I think covid came at a bloody terrible time i was ok hiding behind it but now i need family and friends i need cuddles

2 Likes

Same here part of me likes hiding behind the door and not having to face anyone pretending to be ok , but I desperately want cuddles with the kids :cry::weary:xx

3 Likes

its so hard steph isnt it x