Chat and support

Does poulshrimp make sense

1 Like

Goodness, I remember Aqua Manda! It smelled like a Terry’s chocolate orange! My sister loved it. My other sister used to wear one called Manhattan. My mum always wore Tweed.
How old we must be!
Xx

2 Likes

Yes Ron. Whilst it sounds as if you have been drinking the swamp water. Poulshrimp is also known as “Birthday Wishes”. A deep pink rose.
And very nice it is, too.

1 Like

Phew got there in the end,appropriate but a bit I guess,I don’t know if the guy was conning me but he said the begonia constantly flowers💁🏻‍♂️

1 Like

It should flower until the first frost.

1 Like

I bet Ron wears Brut 33?
Or Old Spice?

1 Like

Sadly not JPG only,Lesley loved it,she wore Euphoria.

1 Like

It is strange how scents are so evocative. I walk past someone wearing a fragrance I know, or even the smell of some foods and it takes me right back in time.
When Jeremy was in a coma I used to spray his pillow with my perfume in the hope he could smell it and know that I was close.
Oh, bugger. I have made my eyes leak now!
Xx

3 Likes

I don’t wear any perfume now; got a good friend with asthma, and it can set her off, so I just stopped wearing it.

2 Likes

You are a good friend.

3 Likes

Well I don’t want to put the poor woman in hospital!

1 Like

Is it just me, or does everyone else wonder what we all look like?

1 Like

I don’t even know how you put photos on here.

1 Like

I dread to think,you made me take a moment.

1 Like

At the bottom right of your reply two boxes the first one accesses your library just click on the one you want and press add.

1 Like

I think it’s nice not knowing, Don’t want my illusions of Ron sitting on a toadstool in his sparkly budgie smudgers to be shattered!

1 Like

My wife, (girlfriend as then) stopped wearing perfume after she was pregnant with our eldest, became very sensitive smell wise, previously liked Poison, saved me a fortune over the years…

Later developed an allergy to garlic and would feel sick and bloated going past a strong smelling Italian restaurant…

1 Like

This is me.

2 Likes

I will have you know people have paid good money to see that.

3 Likes

Oh my word Willow! What have you started!?! :grinning:

2 Likes