Chat and support

Thank you Hazel xx

1 Like

Be honest, Ron. It is the Chipmunks that will be a boy down!

1 Like

Go and have a great time,you can tell us all about it and make us jealous.

1 Like

I think the last time I went out I paid with Groats.

1 Like

You aren’t a wimp… just out of practice. You may enjoy the experience. Just try to stay in the moment. Good luck.
Xx

1 Like

Thank you.

I liquidised his cat food twice today.

He liked the first one but was not impressed with the second.

He has to have medicine in his food twice a day, so I use a fork to mash it up a bit.

Rose xx

2 Likes

Was that when you first started using eau de cow pat perfume?

1 Like

Thank you.
What has everyone been doing today?
I was going to clean conservatory gutters but it was too cold.
So I did some sewing and grappled with the computer. Found a programme called “Word” and typed a letter to the bank. I even saved and printed it. Mind you, I doubt I will ever find it again. I just remember that is what you are supposed to do!
Sweet and sour chicken and rice for dinner.
The end. Not exactly mind blowingly exciting, but it filled the day.

4 Likes

I will have you know that I have used Youth Dew since I was 16, which was two years ago.

2 Likes

You would be impressed,I planted a new rose bush,a begonia,and two others I have no idea what,they just looked pretty,and ham and eggs for dinner.

4 Likes

I love the smell of youth dew on other women but on me it smells like I have been sprayed by a Tom cat

2 Likes

Don’t you know the name of the rose, Ron?
I just love roses.

1 Like

Oh Rose, so sorry. Lots of hugs. Pets are part of the family. xxx

3 Likes

Cow pat and Tom cat,does Chanel know about this.

2 Likes

Just done an online reading. Tesco cauliflower cheese ready meal for dinner, which was way better than when I tried to make it. Chocolate for afters.

1 Like

Just been to look floribunda if that makes sense.

1 Like

Thank you,

Yes they are family xx

1 Like

lol! Really? I know it smells different on people, but I thought it always smelled nice. Maybe it smells like a cow pat on me, like Ron suggests!

It is funny, the first time I bought it was the day after I passed my driving test, when I was 17. It cost exactly the same as a driving lesson, £3.
When my husband died I thought I had better have a couple of refresher driving lessons. They cost exactly the same as a bottle of Youth Dew now, £35!
How funny.

3 Likes

Floribunda just means ‘many-flowered’ Ron, you will get a few buds on each stem. As opposed to a hybrid tea rose which has one bloom per stem. It isn’t a rose name.
Go and have another look. There should be a name as well.

1 Like

I wore it when I was younger, too; and Aqua Manda. Ah, those were the days…

1 Like