Chat and support

Don’t let her she will make sure my tongue doesn’t fit in.

1 Like

Time for me to say goodnight, I hope you all have a peaceful nights sleep and that tomorrow is a good day. Love to you all
Jane

1 Like

Tell him to go forth and multiply
It just shows you how bloody gorgeous
You are.
Love Doreen x

1 Like

You are definitely not a wimp you keep our spirits up with your clever and very sharp wit.
You go and enjoy your self I love queen.
Hope you have a fab time.
I will be there with you cheering along with you.
Tell us all about it.
Doreen x

1 Like

Thank you. I will try to keep my eyes dry.
Xx

1 Like

Goodnight everyone sweet dreams,another day dawns tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good night.
I think I will keep my sparkly wellies on in bed tonight.
Just in case we get an SOS.
Xx

3 Likes

I hope Liz likes the design idea for the inflatable suit………
It might give her nightmares, though!
!
Xx

1 Like

Thankyou Doreen

But honestly I’m nothing special, quite ordinary. Just me

X x

My mind is well and truly boggling!!

X x

Sweet dreams! Xx

1 Like

Gee thanks :woman_facepalming:x x

You’re welcome. Xx

1 Like

3 Likes

Found some boats for Janes widowland island

1 Like

Apparently I can’t like your post because I’ve used all my likes. Didn’t know that happened.

So anyway, I love the new accommodation
for Janes Widowland

I know I said goodnight but I’ve woken up again.
So I’m going to try to go to sleep again :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Goodnight Ron
Love and hugs
X x

1 Like

Morning all,

Probably everyone is still sleeping. I thought I was getting better yesterday and enjoyed meeting my friend for a cuppa. But not sure if the cold air got into me as my throat is really sore again. My chest hurts a bit too. So woke up to put the little heater on to warm the air. Made a cuppa and a hot water bottle. Fed up of being ill as it’s been a week now.

@Willow112 maybe I should be wearing the wellies. I only figured out this morning when you said you would wear wellies with your pjs. When I first read it I took you literally and was confused :rofl:. Goes to show my brain is not firing on all cylinders.

Anyway hope you all wake up better than me but thanks for being here.
:heart:
PS I like that we don’t know how we look as someone said…we may not be so forthcoming if we did. I find this forum so comforting xx

1 Like

Morning.
I am always up at 6 or before. So sorry you don’t feel well. I have woken up without a stomach ache this morning and out of the swamp so am here to help.
Pouring with rain outside. Supposed to last all day. I have a bread delivery to my front door on a Wednesday. It comes in a paper bag very early in the morning. I don’t have a porch. You can guess what the bag was like. Just as well the bread is wrapped in plastic. Now I will split in half and put half in the freezer as otherwise it is green by next weeks delivery. Must try and find something I can put outside they can put it in.
I can’t remember how I put my picture on. I will see if I can work it out again for any of you that want to. Or we could just ask the administrator.
Xx
Sandra

3 Likes

At the top right you can see your letter. Press on it. On right of page at the bottom of the icons you should see like a little person (well looks more like a skittle). Select that and preferences and your profile should appear. You can add a picture there if you want.

2 Likes

Thank you have changed mine, I hope you don’t all run away in fright. Awful morning here raining and windy, I could have just turned over but the dogs had other ideas.

2 Likes