Chat and support

So glad you could follow my instructions.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone
I hope everyone slept well.

I managed to get out of the swamp yesterday and I intend staying there for a while. A long while I hope :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

So my hands are free if anyone needs one.

Its grey and gloomy here but it’s not supposed to rain.
I’m supposed to be doing my friends garden today and I’ve run out of excuses not to. :roll_eyes:
So I must drag mysef out of this nice warm bed and get going

I hope everone has the best day possible

Love and hugs
Liz X x

2 Likes

Morning all,
Coffee and toast in hand it’s raining cats and dogs,so staying in a warm house it is then,

3 Likes

Morning! I need a hand … I am trying to clear my husband’s office in the university but have no help. Panic sets in and then I just sit dwn and cry because my husband isn’t here … I was already in the swamp … What’s the word for the swamp in the swamp?!
Hazel

3 Likes

Morning Ron! Raining in Wales too, but actually quite warm.

2 Likes

That’ll be The Sump of The Swamp.
I am in there as well, it’s just too dark to see me.
Xx

4 Likes

That’s hard. Can’t Admin give you a hand?

1 Like

Sadly, it’s literally raining cats inside as well! as in the still-unfixed conservatory leak, plus a mother feral cat and her two kittens sheltering in there.

1 Like

Come on Jane. Turn your torch on. We will signal and you can follow the light.

1 Like

No one available - or they just want to throw everything. He was an academic and a bit of a hoarder - and in order to move things home, I have to make space at home. I need a matter transporter - anyone got one?!

2 Likes

Can I join you all in the swamp. It’s really dark and I can’t see a way out. :hole:

3 Likes

I’ll try to locate the torch Willow!

1 Like

Search lights and suction pumps incoming rope ladders and hands at the ready,I’ve got my sonar device to locate you,hot tea,coffee and dry blankets on the Bankside.Xxx

3 Likes

Please can I have a hot La Mumba.
I have definitely earned it this morning.
Right, as soon as I get out of the Swamp I have to go to Asda.
Xx

2 Likes

Oh dear. Best of luck with it. x

1 Like

Perhaps we could have a clearing party in my husband’s office? Ron, you seem the best prepared (were you a first responder in a former life?!), so you are invited too but you bring the supplies! Had to look that drink up - I know it but didn’t know it had a name! You learn something new every day XXX

1 Like

lol🤪
Drink enough of it and you forget something new every day.
Xx

At last some good news. My new riser recliner is being delivered this afternoon. I really don’t trust my current one.

5 Likes

Extra brandy???

Come on you swamp sufferers,the truck is trundling down the track,don’t let the tea and coffee get cold,we could hold a swamp party,invite everyone we don’t like and Chuck them in for a bit.xxx

4 Likes