Chat and support

All and any reading is good, whatever the subject.

1 Like

Mine had loads more buttons than that!

X x

Maybe turn it off? I’ve turned predictive text off all my devices.

1 Like

Thankyou Catrin.
My Grandaughter has been, she always cheers me up, and my daughter and son-in-law called in which was a surprise because they’re going away for the weekend
So that was nice
I have another Grandaughter coming for dinner so that’ll be lovely too.

Love and hugs
Liz x x

4 Likes

Hi Nick.
Thankyou
I’m afraid I only slept a little.

I know what you mean about time. It really just disappears so fast doesn’t it.

X x

1 Like

Hi Jane 2

I’m glad you’re ok

I did the same at the doctors yesterday
Cried my eyes out when she asked how I was

This group has become important to a lot of us.

X x

3 Likes

Liz
So glad you had visitors and another granddaughter to come.

I have been catching up on all the morning messages. My blood test/health check went well. The woman was really caring when she asked if I was eating well& replied but recently as I am a widow now.

Interesting hearing about people living in different countries. I am originally from the USA. I have been in England for 25 yes this year but my husband & I lived in Taiwan, Gibraltar and Spain during that time too. I have also lived in France (during uni for 5months) & in Ireland for a couple months with a cousin.

My throat is feeling a lot better & this group is helping me mentally. Thanks all xxx

2 Likes

Thank you.

I am doing my best to spoil him.

I have given him quite a range of food.

We went out in the sun this morning.

We are now having cuddles.

It is very hard.

I have cried so much.

When I went outside with Tony it was very quiet and no one was around.
I felt so alone and lonely.

This time last year Paul was still here and both cats were healthy.
How it has all changed.

Rose xx

8 Likes

Hi liz
I cry more often than i take a deep breath the next person i see asking what i am doing for xmas i may have to leave the room. Just cant think about anything like that and 2h3n they say have a nice one. I think my last one was last year.this year just want to be left… strange isnt it no one listens i spent 30 minutes yesterday saying how low i feel then my friend said have a great xmas and dinner what these people on… as definitely not on my planet or there ears are just not listening x

5 Likes

I know it’s so hard to believe how quickly your life can change. I hate the silence in the house so always have the radio on. Take care xxx

4 Likes

I am glad that Tony is still fighting,I know what you mean though,I went out to replenish the house log case,quiet as a mouse no-one around not even any traffic,
I guess with shorter days and longer nights and getting colder it’s to be expected,
We will get through it though many hands and hearts make for good company.
Stay strong Rosexxx

3 Likes

Thank you.

Yes, life can change so quickly and so devastatingly.

Take care.

Big hugs xx

5 Likes

Thank you Ron.

You are such a good friend.

I don’t feel I have any strength left.

Rose xx

3 Likes

So are you Rose,let’s make a big chain of holding hands and show the swamp who’s the boss.xx

4 Likes

Sending you strength and my hand to hold
Jane 2

4 Likes

Well it does seem as though our unfriendly taxman is hell bent on increasing our taxes including fuel duty that means bigger price increases,so I think next week my Ocado delivery will be delivered in an arctic.
I am giving him as little of my hard earned money as possible.

1 Like

I agree re Christmas. I am even walking past or try to avoid those aisles in stores.

Hands here for you and anyone else who needs them.
Xx

1 Like

Not taxman exactly. Our wonderful new chancellor who has already taken the winter fuel payment. So much for labour being the party for the people. Let’s see what she has in store for us in the autumn budget.

2 Likes

A lot has already been briefed out,I don’t trust any of them my steps are already being put in place.xx

2 Likes

I know. We used to get income tax changes through for payroll long before they were announced as of course the programs had to be changed and tested. Whatever happens not going to be good.

2 Likes