Chat and support

Well I suppose anything that will hold things in would be welcome

X x

Sandra I am with you on either wine but you’ll have to drink one for me. Am out but throat nit ready yet. :rofl: :wine_glass:

Ron I would join in a brandy too.:clinking_glasses:

Cheers all.

1 Like

I hope you like good gin

I have a spare pair either blue with flowers on or black patent with a go faster stripe up the back

1 Like

I’ll take them.
Usually go barefoot so that is an option and mud supposed to be good for the skin. Got to be better than sitting here watching the rain pour off the roof. Or perhaps we could all become a large coven. Think some ceremonies don’t require clothes so wellies not required.

1 Like

Bombay or tanqueray is just fine.

1 Like

Can I keep my liberty bodice on?

X x

1 Like

Hiya all, firsst let me say a massive Happy birthday :birthday: Liz. I hope your grandaughter spoil you rotten. You deserve nothing less, from me I send you a virtual hug and kiss :kiss: xxx

Today I am falling ito that swamp again. I have had Gras daughter here since Tuesday, she went home today she lves just passed Oxford I live in Hull so over a 4 hr ddrive, depending on traffic.
I ave cried so much this afternoon.
The house is empty again xxc

Rise I am so pleased Tony is still with you spending hugs xxx

4 Likes

Of course. Wouldn’t want anyone catching cold. Anyone volunteering to bring the music? I would sing but my singing is madrigals and choral so not exactly right for partying. Something from 60’s perhaps?

1 Like

Nice to have you back we were concerned about you,swamp party tonight.xx

2 Likes

Come on Jo. Join the swamp party. That should cheer you up.

1 Like

Ty Ron ,I will join your swamp party hoping you lt chear me up xcc

1 Like

I am joining pudding ty for h invite xxx

1 Like

I am partial to Tanqueray or Ophir

3 Likes

Thankyou so much Jo

You’ve had us all worried.
I know you’re tearful but I’m so glad you’re ok

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Well Sandra
I could sing most songs from the 60s

But you probably wouldn’t recognise them
Well certainly not as singing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X x

1 Like

Thank you. I am glad I brought him home.
Sending a big hug xx

2 Likes

As I had a diazepam this afternoon I cannot have any alcohol until tomorrow afternoon.
I will be the designated driver or should that be diver? Xx

1 Like

Should you drive on diazepam?
I couldn’t have sleeping pills due to my sleep apnoea and anti depressants made me really dizzy. Not good when you are alone and not particularly stable on your feet. I’ve just had to tough it out.

1 Like

I will be glad when today is over, I am being tormented by teenagers creeping round my house thinking they are commandos ringing my door bell and running. There is a notice on my door saying cctv recording 24hrs. I have it all on camera so I posted a warning on the village Facebook page saying I have footage. Someone thinks it is funny so I asked her why she thinks it is funny her reply was get a life kids have always played chap door run. I have been restrained and not said what I wanted to

1 Like