Chat and support

Ray many hugs and volterol otherwise know as
Diflofenic
Doreen xx

2 Likes

Hi ray my cocker spanilrt

2 Likes

Well wasn’t it a quiet night last night,either everyone was drinking my gin,watching football or fighting the dreaded swamp,(hope it wasn’t the latter) still morning everyone,it’s still cold,grey and drizzly here,hope it’s nicer where you are.

3 Likes

Good morning Ron and everyone

Yes we all seemed to settle last night
I hope everyone managed to sleep

Hope we can all stay out of the swamp today

Love and hugs to everyone

Liz x x

2 Likes

Morning Ron and Liro. Its grey and awful here in Hull butvit suits my mood today. Tears fall fast and each day leads me further and further from last seeing him. And it hurts like hell.
Hugs jo xxxx

3 Likes

Never we will never do s
Sedate what’s th

1 Like

I am going to go shopping to look for sparkly stiletto wellies. So that I can keep my lawn looking less like my own personal swamp.
Xx

5 Likes

Have you tried Amazon they do everything even sparkly gloves hat etc. You need to keep warm while mantaining you own personal swamp. Xxx

4 Likes

Make sure they match the boob tube and mini skirt. Wouldn’t want you looking a mess.

3 Likes

Cor a mini skirt this weather hope you have fur lined knickers lol. To keep your bittom warm . Xxx

3 Likes

Mini skirts in this weather is the cause of chunky thighs in girls of the 60’s. Besides that’s what maxi coats were for.

3 Likes

Morning all
I have just arrived at the office in a basque, no idea why everyone is staring at me? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Flaunt it Lyn its only jealousy why they arr staring lol xx

2 Likes

Willow(Jane) just had a great idea,I said I was going to clean my toadstool and pond out today,Jane said scrape the bottom of the pond and sell it as Rontheric,she has offered to promote it wearing sparkly hot pants and stilettos,just need Lyn in her basque to complete it,Spielberg here we come.

1 Like

Well it ran its normal course 3 days,
2 in bed on a hot water bottle
and today gone :grinning::+1:t2:

So I’m going to bounce down the pub

X x

3 Likes

Glad you are feeling better today Liro, dont bounce to much after the drink could get messy :wink: lol
Hugs jo xxxx

4 Likes

Thankyou Jo

No it will be more swaying than bouncing coming back :joy::joy::joy:

Love and hugs
Liz x x

3 Likes

Lol Liz,
Have a few for me too. I cant go far today I have a poorly doggie with an upset tummy.
Hugs jo xxx

3 Likes

Oh dear upset doggie tummies usually mean a lot of mess.

I hope she’s ok

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Your mot wrong darling , i have been up since 3.30 with her. She seems better now bless her.
Hugs Jo xxx

2 Likes