Chat and support

What do you reckon, Lyn?
If Ron bottles the slimy water at the bottom of his garden pond, we could call it

“SWAMP”
By
Rontheric

You could wear your basque, I haven’t decided on my outfit yet, sparkly hot pants or diamante spandex jumpsuit? I will probably wear my new glittery wellies. I really did buy some today! I take a size 3 shoe, so I got them in the kids department at Next.

We could capture the Christmas market.

Xx

2 Likes

We could get all the ladies on here to hold parties like Ann…….oh maybe not let’s go for Avon.

1 Like

There’s always the old Tupperware.

1 Like

Yeah! Those horrible mustard coloured or avocado little pots. Why did you always end up with more lids than pots?
I had some by a company called “Rubbermaid” that were much nicer. But when I tried to find them on the internet I got all sorts of dubious websites!
:flushed:

2 Likes

I bet you did. At one point in my career I wrote programs for a company that made life sized rubber dolls and other things of that nature. Another was actually called Oldham elastic. Isn’t that a brilliant name?

1 Like

Brilliant!
Bradford Bendy, Latex Luton, Durable Durham.
Did they do male counterparts? Oh, please say they did. I could amuse myself for hours, thinking of names.
Compliant Colin, Obedient Oliver ………….

1 Like

Probably but this was the 70’s so maybe not. All salesmen at the my company were men so wouldn’t have dreamed of asking the question.
Samples I got from clients were far more mundane. Got lots of tea from Tetley and records and other junk from Ronco records. Remember them. Ashtrays that smoked your cigarette for you and poisonous crystals to put round your cocktail glass. Mind you also got a day out at a prestigious golf tournament at Wentworth and evening tennis event at Albert hall.

1 Like

Sorry ladies solicitors received docs,he’s bringing them over,may be off line for a while.

1 Like

Good luck. Keep your chin up. Xx

1 Like

You will need plenty of coffee. Good luck.

1 Like

Good luck Ron xxx

1 Like

Ron
Keep your self together this is gonna be tough
Thinking of you.
Love and support Doreen x

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:She is over it :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: xx

1 Like

Oh no, that’s going to start Ron off!! Xx :woman_supervillain::woman_supervillain::woman_supervillain::women_with_bunny_ears::women_with_bunny_ears:

1 Like

Rubber Ron?.

2 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

I have only recently found this forum as my husband died five weeks ago. I have cried constantly since then and find life pointless. I’ve just had a call to say his ashes are ready to be picked up. I am absolutely broken without him :broken_heart::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Hiya Allye , sorry you are part of this group nobody want to be oart of, 5 weeks is still very early , i am almost 21 weeks in and there isnt a day gone past that I havent cried. Take each hour each day one at a time .
Sending you hugs Jo xxx

2 Likes

Thank you Jo. I have been reading all the comments on here and it feels comforting to know others feel the same as me. My husband died four days after my 60th birthday. We had a cruise booked to celebrate that and his retirement. Now a bleak future ahead

1 Like

Awww bless you . Its so very hard it took me weeks to even function just a little. And i am still struggling. You just have to be kind to you. Eat when and what you can. Cry i was told its a good realease, do you have any family with you.
Hugs jo xxx

2 Likes