Chat and support

Ron
Don’t let go of mine the dreaded weekend is near.
Lots of love and comfort Doreen x

2 Likes

My heart goes out to you, it is so hard we were married 52 years and he was away a lot with work but I always knew he would be home. The last 15 years we were together 24/7 as he retired at 61. The support on here is great so keep talking to us.

2 Likes

Hello Dol1 Ray had planned everything and we talked about it all, the one thing he forgot about was how I was going to live without him. Financially I am well taken care of but am in an emotional void even though I have a very loving and caring family. Sending you a hug🫂

1 Like

I lost my jimi 10 months 1 week and 5 days ago he went into hospital with a broken leg but died 5 days later. All i want to do is sleep so i dont remember we were married 49 years and 6 months. I miss him so much i dont want to be here anymore without him.

5 Likes

No chance,still here.

3 Likes

I pray each night that jimi will come for me but he never does

2 Likes

So very sorry.

I think taking their name off things is very difficult.

I think it also one of the devastating actions we never think about before they pass.

Sending a big hug,

Rose xx

4 Likes

Thank you rose your very kind

3 Likes

I had similar thoughts like that in the first few weeks after my wife of 55yrs passed in April.
Now I know I am not unique and many other people are in a similar position,
The people on this forum have helped me enormously,and now I can see a tiny glimmer of light.
Try and keep strong.
RonXxxx

4 Likes

Thank you ron. I feel guilty wanting my life to end when there are so many people who treasure their lives. But i have even prayed to swap with someone who wants to live because i am finding it harder every day

4 Likes

It is heartbreakingly hard,what helps keep me going is,would my wife want to mourn her the rest of my days,or wish to die,we had too much love together for that.
As difficult as it is one small step at a time.

2 Likes

I know jimi wouldn’t be happy with me for crying all the time and feeling the way i do. He was always filled with so much love for me. Maybe i owe it to him to at least try. Thank you
Shirl xxx

2 Likes

Good for you,a couple of other members on this forum sometimes try to cheer others up a bit,we have had our knuckles wrapped a couple of times but hey the lord loves a trier.
RonXxx

3 Likes

Ron you are so right my mum always used to say that big hugs xxxx

1 Like

Thanks pam xxxx

2 Likes

That’s such a lot to bear. Sending hugs.

1 Like

Thank you all of you i dont feel so alone xxxxx

2 Likes

I noticed your comment on another thread regarding hospital negligence my wife died of avoidable sepsis,we were on the cusp of legal action,my solicitor today was informed that the senior duty nurse and the attending doctor had now “left the trust”

2 Likes

Same here the neglect was criminal. I have the report back contains 40 sorries and we have put this in place. Its a load of rubbish they probably havent done anything. What nurse would tie his emergency bell up so he couldnt reach it or a hospital with no gowns i could fight it but i am so traumatised at the minute i just cant my poor jimi must have really suffered in his last few days. I cant even go to the hospital i have panic attacks. The nhs is proper broken xxxx

3 Likes

Hi everyone it’s Friday night and I’m struggling again, I’ve read the messages about negligence and they ring true to me, my husband went in hospital after a hypoglycemic collapse and spent 5 weeks in hospital before he passed away, I’m sure it was avoidable and I’m deliberating what do about it, I have huge health anxiety now because of what I’ve had to witness

2 Likes