Chat and support

I use my slow cooker, microwave and air fryer most of the time. You can roast a chicken portion in the air fryer, and roast potatoes in half an hour. I have made scones in the air fryer. Jacket potatoes are really nice. I chose one with 6 different cooking methods and it saves lots of time. It must be more cost effective than turning the oven on. The only time I have used the oven recently was for the chocolate cake.
Xx

4 Likes

Yes and we all know how that turned out :joy::joy:
Are you still eating it?

Seriously I use my air fryer for everything, except boiled eggs, gave up with them and I agree a 2 drawer match cook is wonderful

X x

2 Likes

Back from the restaurant ( can’t do late nights) the food and company was great,onwards and upwards,I cannot change much but I sure as hell won’t let the swamp devour me,thank you all my cyber friends.

6 Likes

Hi Ron
So glad you had a nice night and great company
What was the steak like?
Bit of a light weight coming home this early.
I remember rolling in at midnight mind that was a wee while ago.
It’s cozy jimjams and a lovely but lonely glass
Of vino.
Doreen x

1 Like

Hi Doreen.
Steak as usual was perfect,even managed a dish of tiramisu for pud to finish.
Xxx

3 Likes

I’m off to bed now.

Goodnight everyone

I hope you all sleep well

Love and hugs
Liz x x

1 Like

Hi pudding
Yes buying for one is so difficult.
I have to use my freezer a lot now dividing stuff
Up into one portion is so depressing.
It makes me think of all the lovely things I made for us both and so eagerly scoffed by my Sam.
Hardly ever got to the freezer…
What wonderful neighbours you have to send you that amazing Xmas dinner.
Love Doreen x

1 Like

Yes, there’s loads left. Getting fed up of it now. With strawberries, with cream, with custard.
Can you curry chocolate cake, in an air fryer?

3 Likes

Sounds perfect
Doreen x

1 Like

Well we could try, you might need the silicon liners though.
I can envisage an almighty mess :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X x

1 Like

Nite nite Liz
See you all tomorrow.
Love Doreen x

2 Likes

Yep,
up the hill to Bedfordshire.

Night night

2 Likes

Basis for a chocolate (and orange/mandarin) trifle? Xx

2 Likes

Chocolate cake omelet sounds tasty🤣

2 Likes

I think I prefer Rose’s suggestion.

2 Likes

Yes definitely x x

1 Like

Spoilsport,and when I went over your house I stuck my hand out of the window for a piece of cake,and nothing,disappointed.

2 Likes

I can’t throw cake as high as a plane! I can throw hot teabags at squirrels burying conkers in my lawn, though. They really don’t like having hot teabags on their bottoms whilst they are digging holes.

2 Likes

And there I was thinking you were superwoman in your cape and super powers,what a let down.

2 Likes

Good morning campers,another dreary day in paradise,coffee and toast in hand wondering what today will bring,Disneyland,Alton Towers,trip to the coast,or maybe just a bit of tidying up mmmm at least my central heatings working.Xxxx

5 Likes