Chat and support

I think we are back to Benny Hill again

1 Like

Hi Jo
Bruises take a while to go away and they all have
colour changes yellow and they are nearly gone.
Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Love Doreen x

1 Like

I too would give anything to have Sam back.
Back to just meeting and struggling to get
By and working all hours.
With our life stretched out in front of us.
This life is tough and miserable for all of us.
At least my Sam doesn’t have to go through
This with out me.
Love to all Doreen x

2 Likes

Thankfully no frost on the coast (West Wales).

1 Like

I got a cabbage instead of lettuce!

1 Like

Stuck to the computer. I’m running a workshop tomorrow.
Interrupted by feral kittens, Tesco delivery, tons of emails and phone calls. But a beautiful day here.

1 Like

I’ll swear they employ morons to do the picking.

3 Likes

Weekends are always the worst, especially with this awful weather and it is getting darker earlier. Feeling sorry for myself xx

4 Likes

It is almost dark here and a horrible rainy evening. I haven’t been feeling well today and had to go out to collect a prescription when I went out to my car there was pink blossom stuck to the drivers door, there hadn’t been any blossom on our tree for weeks now or nearby. I wonder if it is Rays sign of approval, I changed our car from a 2ltr diesel SUV to a hatchback, we never bought a white car but this one is white. I had been worrying about what he would think about me doing this.

4 Likes

We once had an orange that was covered in mould! Tesco obviously refunded us; but how in the name of heaven does a picker not notice that the orange was covered in a green and white furry growth? Maybe they thought it was an Exotic Fruit…

1 Like

Hello
I think it’s a sign.Did you keep any of the blossom?
Doreen x

2 Likes

I truly believe they pick with their eyes shut. It’s why I use Ocado. You rarely get substitutions and if you do they are sensible. Their delivery drivers are also brilliant. Always bring it to the kitchen. I normally have a friend to help me due to my mobility problems she was ill last delivery. The delivery driver actually offered to stay and help me put it away even though he was running late.
I use Waitrose when I have vouchers. Would you believe one delivery they had no bread.

2 Likes

No I didn’t unfortunately

2 Likes

That sounds better than Tesco, then!

1 Like

Hi
I relate. I just got another second hand car and it was really hard for me. He did the research etc so I am not sure I did as good as a job. I got one but then the air tire warning light came on. I put air in them but the light stayed on. I spoke to the company I bought it from and it just needs to be reset ( this happened on our car he chose ). But I just hope that’s where the problems end.

I, too, have been looking for a sign. I had one last night - he was in my dream. But I had such an awful day I can’t remember it. I had to do more work on his probate and has a meltdown this morning. I managed to finish it and send it in. But who knows if they will come back again.

I am physically sick now from all the stress.

Thanks everyone who reads this as I know this group is supportive.
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Now theres a thought but do you think Rons heart could take two pequins chasing him in sparkly hot pant and boob tubes.
I am not borrowing Janes silk drawers though since Ron burnt them ironing could be a bit itchy :grimacing: xxx

2 Likes

Ty Doreen so do I , this bruising and falling about lark is no fun.
Everything getting done at a snails pace.
Hugs Jo xxx

2 Likes

Unfortunately Ocado don’t deliver here, I would use them if they did

2 Likes

Awww bless you i hope you are feeling a little better now stress is awful.
Theres always something else that needs sorting.
I keep thinking will this ever end. Xxx

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, my bruises are starting to fade and I have had more than one lecture about using my walking stick. I suppose we should be thankful there were no broken bones for either of us.

2 Likes