Chat and support

Thanks Rose xxx

2 Likes

Morning all.
I woke up this morning feeling as if I had drunk a bottle or two,in fact only a couple of glasses,this past weekend was one of the worst so far,and to make it worse a very happy memory from seven years ago popped up on my Facebook page,we were having dinner at a quaint little pub in Great Chishill called the pheasant,that just about finished me off,thank you for all your support I know you are all hurting too.

7 Likes

Good morning!
It hits like a tsunami some times, one minute I am ok (not good but ok) and then tears are rolling down my face. I have to deal with financial admin this morning which I am sort of dreading…. Not that it is difficult, just underlines my situation. It is sunny here in Scotland - trying to be motivated by that. Hugs to you all
Hazel

6 Likes

Misty, wet and dank here in West Country. Enjoy the sun while you can.

4 Likes

Hello,

I hate this rollercoaster, it has dipped down into the swamp lately.

it’s raining here in England.

I have just found out I will need to apply for probate.
I thought I didn’t but I will have to just for one company/institution :rage::rage::rage:

Anyway, enough of the joyous news.

Wishing strength and patience to all of us,

Rose xx

4 Likes

I had to apply for probate for just one company as well,

3 Likes

Morning Ron and everyone, I woke out with a thumping head feeling as though I have a hangover, haven’t had a drink. Lovely sunny morning here in Aberdeenshire. Our daughter is coming today and will stay the night so I will get to hear all about yesterdays abseil. Hope you have as good a day as possible. Sending you strength and love to get through.
Jane

6 Likes

Hi Jane.
Hope it all went well for your daughter and she had a great time.
Xxx

4 Likes

She loved it.

5 Likes

Morning Ron.
I too woke with thumping headache like a hangover. I had one small glass of white wine last night. I do hope you feel better as the day goes on but may just be one of those days at the bottom of the rollercoaster. Take hold of all the hands offered and we may be able to pull you out of the swamp. Apologise for mixed metaphors.

4 Likes

I think it is ridiculous.

May I ask if you were able to do it yourself?
Rose x

1 Like

Morning Ron

Its getting very full in this swamp
Lets help each other out

Liz x x

5 Likes

Oh Liz, it’s awful isn’t it…
It will be two months on the 20th October since I lost Mike and I feel the same….
People say it will get easier but I can’t see it. I go to bed at night hoping I won’t wake up……it’s only my dog keeping me going at the moment.
I think I’m well and truly in the swamp too…….apart from Saturday when I work…then I have to put a brave face on and get out!
Know that so many of us feel the same as you and totally understand……we can all help pull each other out of this bloody swamp, even though it’s hard at the moment………we have to go through this process and somehow learn to live a different life without them.
I don’t worry about the tears….I cry when I want……but soon I will run out of water and end up like a shrivelled prune!
Sending hugs to you Liz x

7 Likes

Thanks Sandra.
I really hope your right and things improve,I can’t continue to plunge to those levels againxx

3 Likes

I didn’t feel up to it at the time so my solicitor did it and screwed it up. Spelt his middle name wrong so had to get another solicitor and sign an affidavit paid for by first solicitor.

2 Likes

I hate to tell you this but inevitably you will but the frequency and intensity will reduce. I am not in the swamp today so will try and find a strong rope to pull everyone out.

3 Likes

Hi Rose.
Sorry to but in,if you are talking about doing probate yourself absolutely,my daughter and I did my wife’s together,it costs around £300 if you do it through a solicitor it’s at least double,you just have to take care when filling in the forms and they need the original will they don’t accept copies,if I had to guess I would say premium bonds.
Good luck Ron.xxx

2 Likes

Morning everyone. It is sunny in Bonnyrigg,Scotland but can’t get motivated today. I work from home so it’s hard as I don’t see anyone. Take care xx

3 Likes

Thankyou @Lisaj2019

I"m a lot further on than you and mostly I cope, but then the swamp beckons and down I go.

I don’t think the tears ever stop, no water shortage there :cloud_with_rain:

I still cry evey day but very often not more than wet eyes now.

But then for whatever reason there comes a day like today.
When everything seems worse.
The missing is what does it. I just want him back and I know thats not going to happen.

I’ve tried everything, I’ve begged and pleaded and stamped my feet. And I’ve bargained with God.
But nothing works so I’ve got to get on with it.

Mostly I cope now but the missing never goes away.
I told him I would be ok and I’m trying, but it is so so hard. As you know.

But we’re all here for each other and it really does help having people that truly understand.
One day we’ll all get out of the swamp, together

Thankyou

Sending love and hugs
Liz x x

5 Likes

Oh no that’s dreadful!

2 Likes