Chat and support

Jeans and a thick sweater; it’s freezing. Sitting in front of the wood burner watching telly. Crisps for lunch, leftover slightly-burnt casserole for dinner.

3 Likes

Ok I will play,sitting in living room in pyjamas after a shower,beef and onion sandwich and a few Pringles for lunch,leek and potato soup with crusty bread and a glass of white for dinner.

3 Likes

In my pjs in bed, ate alot today but for tea had chicken, rice, a pepper and onion. Then had a caramel chocolate bar and 2 biscuits. I really need to stop having treats but I read grief causes you to crave sugar and that’s me for sure!!

3 Likes

We need pj details. Mine, which I have not yet put on has embroidered chimpanzees.
Very fetching.

4 Likes

Mine are green with white dots,not so fetching.

2 Likes

Are they part of your gnome look?

2 Likes

Of course standard dress for gnomes and leprechauns.

1 Like

Half dressed today, jeans and pyjama top and fleece top.
Pink pjs with white trees.
Sitting in living room, knitting and just watched the soaps.
Had chicken and rice for dinner, only half went in the bin.

Going to bed now

X x

3 Likes

Goodnight love,better day tomorrow🤞
Love Ronxxx

2 Likes

I have decided to revert to my former glamorous self. I wore makeup today for the first time in 5 months. Well, I did for at least 3 minutes, then I poked myself in the eye with the mascara wand. Once my eye stopped leaking I washed my face and went for the innocent farm girl look. Scrubbed cheeks and red eyes.
Xx

2 Likes

Lean into it Liz, just not so bloody hard.
Xx

2 Likes

Did you wear the standard Eua de cow Pat perfume as wellXx

2 Likes

You do realise, Liz, if you go to bed now, you will miss pass the parcel, and not get a goody bag, it has a balloon and a slice of last weeks’ chocolate cake in it.
Xx

2 Likes

I did Ron, with just a subtle hint of chocolate cake, it’s still in my hair.

1 Like

Goodnight everyone

I’ve got a busy day tomorrow, so plenty of distractions
And I shall end up at the pub so I’m sure I’ll be fine :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

I hope everyone manages to climb out of the swamp tomorrow. It’s really cold down there

Love and hugs to all
Liz x x

2 Likes

Night Liz.
Mine’s a pint of Fosters.
Xx

2 Likes

Any more orders?
x x

2 Likes

Large G+T please loads of ice and lemon please.xxx

3 Likes

A strange thing happened. I was in my front garden and a police car pulled up. They were looking for kids on quad bikes and motorbikes that someone had reported.
The policeman said, ‘Nice house, good to see that some people are doing alright, you are very lucky’.
For a minute I saw red. I was about to tell him just how bloody lucky I am. Two dead husbands, my daughter has special needs.
But I didn’t, because I have actually been very lucky. Two wonderful husbands and a daughter that I love to bits. A son who is so generous with his love and support, a reason to get out of bed in the morning, And you lot on here. I told a friend of mine, when she asked what I do in the evening. “ I talk to the widows”. She looked concerned, and said “What sort of weirdos”!
Xx

2 Likes

Ok no problem x x