Chat and support

Budgie smugglers are those tiny swimming trunks like Tom Daley wears.xx

2 Likes

Annoying little things, budgies.
Lots of squawking, mindless vocalisation, relentless preening,

2 Likes

I did give some of his things to his kids, parents and brothers family. But I am not ready to get rid of anything else yet. Xxx

2 Likes

Ty catrin xxx

1 Like

Sending good luck vibes x

1 Like

I went to my daughters for the weekend. I felt very tearful and alone. I came home Sunday evening. My 4 dogs are being looked after by my son. I have done absolutely nothing!! I am still in bed. I don’t want to get up. Thank goodness the dogs are home tomorrow, or I would never get up. It’s 13 weeks today!!

2 Likes

Ty Mbg just getting ready to leave. Xxx

3 Likes

Sounds a bit like @Ron11

Sorry, I have followed you lot for quite a while on here, being amused by the chattering, etc

I have been dunked in and out the swamp more times than a medieval witch (don’t think they dunked wizards…) over the past 6-8 weeks, lots of firsts in a short period of time, including the inevitable first anniversary.

Keep going with the banter and Waltonesque end of the evening

Take care…Pete

3 Likes

It is possible to have male witches although I don’t know how they differ from wizards

1 Like

They wear budgie smugglersxx

3 Likes

So what do wizards wear? Boxer shorts? My BIL once wore boxer shorts to a family BBQ. No one could convince him they were underwear.

2 Likes

Wizards wear long flowing gowns over their budgie smugglers.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Don’t really know Tom Daly; heard of him, that’s all.

1 Like

If you’re going to smuggle a bird, at least make it something more impressive than a budgie. Maybe a golden eagle or a bird of paradise.:eagle:

2 Likes

I think male witches and wizards are different. Male witches are part of Wicca cults, wizards are just in mythology. And Harry Potter. Funny how we say ‘wizardry’ to mean something magical and good, yet ‘witchery’ is a negative word. That’s patriarchy for you. Men in their budgie smugglers with their various-sized wands. :laughing:

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be a phoenix, like Dumbledore’s?

1 Like

Thinking of you, Jo. xx

1 Like

Come on Sandra…grab our hands …we will pull you out!
I’m half in and half out myself …if someone below me can boot me up the backside maybe I could get out !
I’ve had enough of this swamp over the last week or so……. I think we all have! I haven’t even made it out of my pj’s today …….maybe I will boot myself up the backside and go and get dressed!
Come on fellow swampies……we can do it….
Sending hugs and helping hands to everyone who needs them….

3 Likes

Ah, yes, one that self combusts.

It’s like all the rude words for men things are amusing, but the girly things words are nasty.
My post makes no sense, it’s just a list of words, but you know what I mean!
Xx

2 Likes

I have just had a look round my garden, I still have my sparkly wellies handy.
Get ready for a size 3 kids sparkly wellie up the bum.
I’m coming in.
Xx

2 Likes