Chat and support

My assistant has one of those,I have to wait ages to do my toast.

2 Likes

It never rains but it pours,just doing something online and my I pad sent a warning of low storage, as you cannot add to an I pad I have had to send for a new one from my friends down the Nile🙄

1 Like

Can you delete anything on your iPad to free up some storage? X

1 Like

Look under settings to see if there is anything you can delete. Apps you no longer use. E mails stored you no longer need. Games you don’t need. You can see the amount each thing uses. Things you can store in the cloud. Probably just needs some maintenance. Just don’t delete the operating system as I once did by mistake.

1 Like

Great minds think alike.

2 Likes

Thanks Rose I did check,there really is too much stuff on there,I deleted apps,browsing data,cookies etc only made a tiny difference,so new one it is.xx

1 Like

Empty deleted emails and spam folders usually frees up quite a bit of space

1 Like

It’s all your photos of gnomes and chopped wood wot did for it.
Xx

1 Like

Thanks Sandra,
I don’t play any games all the e mails etc are ones I need for references,the personal ones I delete almost immediately.xx

1 Like

Caught out again,you don’t miss a trick,you forgot all those pics of chocolate and lemon drizzle cake,and scorched holy silk undies I have😂Xx

1 Like

Afternoon everyone good news everything looks ok wont be seen for another 4 months. Ty all for you kind thoughts.
Hugs Jo xxx
Jane disappointing no patrick swayzie good have saved my sparkly thongs.
Xxxx

5 Likes

Don’t forget to empty the Bin where the deleted e mails are put.

1 Like

That’s great news Jo, that’s a big relief,g+t or fosters at the ready.xx

2 Likes

Fantastic news Jo. So pleased for you.
Xx

2 Likes

Great news! So pleased for you. xx

2 Likes

Hello I am absolutely thrilled to bits for you.
A big worry off your mind.
Love Doreen x

1 Like

Sure is Doreen ty xxxx

1 Like

Great news.

So glad xx

1 Like

Great news!! You got thru it. I was going to have a glass of wine tonight but will raise a toast to you. :wine_glass::heart:

3 Likes

That is great news Jo :+1:t2::grin:

I’m so pleased for you

Love and hugs
Liz X x