Coming up to a year

Hi Debs talking therapies are run by the NHS they are professionals they are a bit like counselling but you talk on the phone they’re there to help you through depression everything to do with what ever your going through if you look it up ( talking therapies NHS ) got this through doctors, Ann I was dreading the 1st year too we’ve all made it this far and hopefully will learn to live our life’s the best we can fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: sending hugs take care Wendy

2 Likes

Hi Sue I do hope this talking therapies will help I feel confident hopefully this will help us find our way out this dark tunnel we seem to be stuck in I know this forum is a good help because it makes you aware your not alone on the terrible journey, you take care :heart: Wendy

1 Like

Jennison46
Hi Wendy
So grateful for this forum as we can all support each other at this horrendous time of our lives,
Please let us know how you get on with the therapy,
Good Luck with it
Sue x

1 Like

Oh right not heard of that before ? Can u self refer ? I been struggling recently a lot x

1 Like

Hi Sue my first appointment isn’t till 6th June but will let you know how I get on and yes Deb5 you refer yourself and it’s a one to one phone call that lasts three quarters of an hour it’s NHS you both take care sending hugs Wendy xx

3 Likes

Hi Wendy
Hope all goes well with therapy,and it helps
And thank you for for the information
Hugs
Sue

2 Likes

Sue you take great care Wendy x

1 Like