Death of husband

Definitely needed, I live in North Shields, not sure where everyone else is located.

I live in Norfolk so I don’t see how we could do it.

That is quite far away from me, such shame.

I wish I lived near someone … a coffee and a sympathetic ear from someone that actually understands would be great

Wish I lived near someone too. Still feel lost 3 months on.

6 weeks for since I lost my husband …I moved into new house today with my 4 and 5 year old if it was not for them I’d give up

Me too, this would really help us all that are going through this such awful time.

Hi Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss this must be so awful with two young children. My husband passed just three weeks ago at the age of 43 so suddenly and the trauma is unimaginable. Your two children will keep you going im so so sorry. I havent slept since and have been traumatized by it all.

Each day they say gets easier, I find each day is getting worse. The two weeks after his death it was a rollercoaster with arrangements for his cremation, which was last Wednesday. This last week is the hardest hit. So many friends want me to go out for lunch and even go away with them. I feel however that it will be short lived once they get back into their everyday lives

Hi, it is short lived, I have been through same. Their lives continue as normal and ours have stopped in their tracks. It is so traumatic its unreal. I cant do couples thing now its hurts too much.

I can imagine, I have that to come I am sure. My thoughts would be how can they be so happy, they have each other to hold on to. Me I have lost the love of my life, who am I going to cuddle at night.

It’s so so hard my family are the same but when the door closes at night it’s a different ball game … my kids keep me going I get lots of cuddles and affection of them but it’s not the same …

We did not have any children of our own, but my hubby has two and they are grown up. His daughter is due to give birth end of September and it would have been our first grandchild. They do not know what they are having, but had a scan done before his death just for him, so he left us knowing what they are having.

Everyone deserted me straight after the funeral Mel. What we need is to have messages from people in our various areas then we could meet.

I totally agree, the same has happened to me, I am in North Shields in Tyne and Wear.

I seem to get the same messages over & over with nothing new. I hope I’m doing this correctly.