Death of husband

It will be what’s happened is absolutely awful it’s feeling of emptiness and no meaning without your loved one. They wouldn’t want us to be sad though. Regards Dawn

Hi William, my Peter died three weeks ago and my granddaughter was born one week ago. It feels so bitter sweet. Peter so wanted to see her .Hopefully in time the pleasure of watching our beautiful grandchi,even grow will help to ease this dreadful pain. Take care x

Hi
I know how you feel My home is full of baby stuff that Margaret had bought that she will not see her wear.
It’s just tears and more tears for me that’s my life at the moment so lonely.

William

Think of your Margaret she wouldn’t want you to be sad the same as my ron wouldn’t want me to be sad he would be crying if he saw me sad. Be brave and enjoy your beautiful grandchild.

Hello. I lost my husband last February. We had been married nearly thirty years. I am totally & utterly lost. I am alone nearly every day & I just want to die.

Hello, I am so sorry for your loss, I was with my husband for 10 years and I too feel lost without him. The one thing I know is that they wouldn’t want us to be sad.

I am also very sorry that you are alone every day. You can join bereavement groups the Open Church does one and its gets people together.

Hello, I am so sorry for your loss, I was with my husband for 10 years and I too feel lost without him. The one thing I know is that they wouldn’t want us to be sad.

I am also very sorry that you are alone every day. You can join bereavement groups the Open Church does one and its gets people together.

I lost my husband 3 weeks ago from Leukaemia, he was only diagnosed 3 weeks before that and it was too late. We took early retirement 4 years ago and have done everything together since then. I am only 48, so where to go from here. He was sole mate.
He had a donor transplant in 2016 and it worked up until early July, so at least we were still able to travel. You just don’t expect the Leukaemia to return with no notice.
Cannot imagine having to rebuild my life again or where to start.

Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. I cant imagine either rebuilding my life without Ron my husband. He died very suddenly three weeks ago due to allergic reaction at only 43 so I am heartbroken beyond belief. He was also my soul mate my everything. How do we go on, it so hard.

I think for us not to feel sad would be totally unrealistic & only achieved if we have no feelings about the person who has died. It’s the worst thing that happens in life. I am incredibly sad & I have absolutely no purpose. I just want to go. I’ve wanted it for a long time. I know you didn’t suggest not feeling sad but two others did. I wonder what planet they’re on to say that. How can you love someone & not feel sad when they are suddenly gone?

As for the Church, I’m totally off it right now. They’ve done nothing for me. A load of hypocrites. Preaching Jesus’ love. What a laugh.

Hi Dawn. I’m so sorry for your loss. My goodness, he was so very young. That’s terrible. I really don’t know how to go on. I am so alone & I want more than anything to leave this world. I long for it every day. The pain is excruciating.

Hi Veda I am so sorry for you, and I know the pain your going through. My husband was so young had so much to live for. I think it would be good if we got group together for people who have been through this to have social occasions together especially after some being with their partners for so long.

We never know when it is our time and I am still in shock that my husband has gone.

My heart goes out to you. Dawn

Hi I was just trying to ease the pain, I feel desperately sad but I do know one thing, my darling husband soulmate would never want me to be desperately unhappy I am doing this for him.

I just replied to your message & my message disappeared. I was saying that I think it’s a really good idea to have a group where we could talk about our loss with each other & support each other knowing the pain we’re feeling. I’ve been to two different groups but they just talk about every day things. How could we do that on here?

Hi there, its great idea at least we all know the pain and emptiness we all feel, we could suggest meeting up in central place together.

Nothing can ease the pain I’m feeling. I have nothing to side track me. My husband lost two wives. He was dreadfully sad until he met someone else. I already discussed with him how bad it would be for me if he went first. It’s actually turned out to be much worse. I can’t pretend to be happy. He won’t see it anyway.

Are we all in the Norwich area?

Nothing will ever ease the pain, my one thing thats getting me through is all the happy times and memories I have of him. It makes me sob but I feel blessed I had him for 10 years in my life. We were also inseparable from minute we met. I cant imagine going on without him.

So do I. It’s so badly needed. Are we all living in the same area?

I’m getting muddled with these messages. I don’t know which is going with which.

I can’t even bear to think about my husband. It’s just too painful.