Disabled son

Hi cilcil how are you I havnt heard from you on here. Dates come and it rises the pain that we feel i know you have a date in Aug.

Hi chell66 his birthday is 19 th I went to chessington theme park I was so sad he would be with us going on rides I stayed with all the bags nothing to do

I get exactly how you feel when around my family at gatherings all I feel is my daughter should be here. I don’t want to be here without her. When I drive home I just cry. It been a year and I feel the fear and panic she’s gone more so as the time as gone by. Everyday we was together doing things I miss her more than world’s can say. People don’t get why I feel like this. They don’t understand and are not feeling the pain and aching everyday. It’s silly I even are missing the hospital appointments and staff and doctors. We have been there for our child helping caring and above all loving them and now they have gone. I hope you can do something even if a smallnthing for his birthday. I took her dog and my mum and partner walked where she liked to go and said some words along the water edge and put some roses in and watched the float. It was hard day but we have these days we somehow have to get through I guess. Here if you need to chat.

Hi chel and everyone the birthday came on19 aug I am still ina state of numbness it was good we went to cemetery with flowers and balloons family were there it was good.how are you all

Hi cilcil that was nice to do that for your son I know it hard it’s like your in a dream everyone around you is carrying on and we just seem to be in a place we can’t seem to leave. I think I remember you said your son passed in Nov so it’s early. My daughter passed last July and I’m still in this disbelieve state. Being with our child all the time gives you a incredible bond you share so much together and now we are lost without them and everything we did throughout our days. I have been feeling this horrible fear and I just cry so much. Now people don’t seem to understand and keep saying come on come on. You know she was a sick young lady. It’s not helping to hear this.

Hi chell66 I cry too they were sick but to us they were our babies and we love them.thats why this site is so good we are not judged on hear . we can share how we feel .

I cant sleep I’m up to early hours. I missing her more and more as time is passing. It’s like my mind just can’t believe she has gone. I keep thinking over all the ifs and buts. She had got through so many surgeries and faught so hard to be here. It all seems so unfair. I can’t see how I’m to go on without her really

I’m struggling everyday that goes by I just wake thinking how I’m never going to see her again. How her life has just gone. I miss her so much it hurts. I hate being here without her in my life.

Hi chell66 and all since birthday it seems I have gone backwards in my grief I know it is hard I am thinking what am I going to do with all this time .even though I have grans around I feel empty I have read some post on here they say it will get easier.

Hi cilcil funny you say that as when it was my daughter’s birthday in May we went on a dog walk with her little dog just my partner and mum and I was ok well as can be expected. But come the day she passed in July it sent me straight back into this deep grieve. I feel like I havnt moved on like people say. In fact I feel it’s worse has each day goes passed I find and realise she has truely gone and how much I miss her. How much time I spent with her which made me happy. So i understand what your saying. I wake with that horrible feeling every morning. People don’t seem to understand the lose I’m feeling even my partner. I hope you can get through today this is a horrible place to be. I spent most of yesterday in bed. Some days it’s like that… here if you need a chat.message me if you like x

Hi chel66 glad u understand me I also found a post on hear that liken our feelings to snakes and ladders I said I was going up the ladder then I slid down a massive snake to the start again. I stay in bed sometimes especially if grandchildren don’t come round hope you are ok today

Hi everyone how’s you all doing? I’ve had some other stuff to deal with this week which have been hard and upsetting. I’m still in this disbelieve that my daughter has gone I’m hurting so much not having her here with me. She was my best friend too I have such a huge void in my life now. Sometimes my mind wonders off and then suddenly Anwar of sheer fear covers me the panic sets in because i have lost her and can’t hear her voice or hold her. Feeling so down its been 14 months even saying that just don’t seem possible.

Hi chel and all how r u doing still hanging in there little trigger still there setting me off balance xx

Hi cilcil I’m not doing so good really I just seem to go through the day thinking about my daughter and then a feeling of fear comes over and I feel sick to my stomach. I miss her so very much all this about it gets better I feel it’s worse the days go by and it’s another one without her it’s been just over 14 months. I hate the thought she has gone forever now and I won’t share my life with her anymore. How are you coping?

Hi cilcil I’m not doing so good really I just seem to go through the day thinking about my daughter and then a feeling of fear comes over and I feel sick to my stomach. I miss her so very much all this about it gets better I feel it’s worse the days go by and it’s another one without her it’s been just over 14 months. I hate the thought she has gone forever now and I won’t share my life with her anymore. How are you coping?

Dear chel and all how r u doing. I went on a walk with cruse bereavement people it was really good
Have you got a group near you that u can go to . I could not go to one to one could but the group one was easier for me.i miss him so much

Hi cilcil glad the walk helped you. I’m not doing so good still not going to sleep until the early hours and soon as I wake this horrible feeling comes over and then panic that this is all really and I can’t change it I’m still in disbelief still tbh. For me it just seems to be getting worse as the time passes and I’m another day without her x

i lost my disabled son when he was 2 and half this was 8 years ago but it always feels like yesterday, worse bit was having to turn his life support off, i always think about what he would be like now its even harder cause he would be the same age his cousin and she has just started big school, i hate the fact that i will never get to see moments like with him

Hi mommytonangel it was hard for me to turn off machine .it soon a year it’s getting a bit raw again I’m going over things I could have done better I am blaming myself of certain things.i it’s part of grief.this site is very u meet others who go through similar pain hope to talk again

I know that feeling really well like I said it’s been 8 years now but I still blame my self and always got what ifs going round my head