Disabled son

Hi all well these tablets dr put me on and made me sick. That jas passed put it seems to have dumbed my feeling its a strange feeling and i dont like it tbh. It would have been my daughters 26th this thursday going to be a hard day. And 2months time it will be a year she passed and tbh it really dont seem ive not uad her with me for that long. I too still feel in disbelief. Its hard explaining that to people. I miss her so much.

I’m so sorry for your loss it’s heartbreaking in my prayers and thoughts Adele x

Hi looser Chel shel and ade hope you ok today chel how was it yesterday hope you were ok on that difficult time my time will be August his birthday xx

Hi there thanks for the message im sorry to hear about your loss it’s utterly devastating im heartbreakon it’s utterly truamatised witnesing it all happen in front of my eyes im really struggling can’t even open the blinds today just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers stay strong sending a hug Adele x

Hi all, Thursday which would have been my daughter’s 26th Birthday was hard I have a rose tree which we hung heart shaped messages on with bubbles blowing.And we walked her fravorite walk with her little dog along canal and floated pink roses . Evening we lit candles around nod her tree. I cried outside and inside my heart in pieces. I miss her so much it seems harder each day. That horrid feeling still washes over me like a giant wave that she is truly gone. It’s still unbelievable. Next will be her passing date in July I can’t believe time has gone by so fast. I hope everyone is trying to cope the best they can we all the mixed feelings grieve brings.

Hi all hope everyone is as best as they can be I found this dr Bill Webster very encouraging it’s called living with loss he is on Utube

Hi all how r u today

How are you all. I took myself of the pills were not agree with me and made me feel worse. It will soon be a year since i lost my daughter. Tomorrow will be the day her dad died. My mind is all over the place. And i still feel this disbelief this happened. We did everything together and spent all day together i feel so totally lost without her beside me.

Hi chel66 and all had a meltdown last night I visited the park where the council put a disabled wheelchair roundabout because I asked them to put it there for my son and all disabled children we took pictures with the the my son myself and minister my son and I cut ribbon I cried all last night it must be hard for you Chelsea loosing two people.

Life is now full of these bittersweet memories. The occassions that made us happy now make us weep. Are these the ones that turn into cherished memories? Is there a point at which we choose to see them that way or will they always hurt?
You did well to get a facility for other disabled children to enjoy but right now you are missing your child.
I suppose the point is we feel sad because our children were so precious to us, and grief is love but you knew that already!
Take and sending you hugs. Xxx

Hi cilcil that was a wonderful thing to get some for your child and others to enjoy. It will be my day of passing this Sunday and it’s so unreal and hard to believe she’s has be gone for a year. I miss her so very much there are no words to explain the feeling of lose and not sharing our time together. I spent time with family today and with my niece who was very close to my daughter I used to take them places together and i missed her being with us. Some people seem to think after a year things go on as normal . But that isn’t true. My life is forever changed in a way i never wanted. My bond with my daughter was so strong and spending everyday with her to now not having her or seeing her or hearing her voice is unbearable.

Hi Matella and chel and all thank you. Hope u will be ok on Sunday

I tried to keep busy today but keep thinking back as this was the days spent in hospital thinking I would be bring my daughter home until my daughter’s health took a turn for the worse. This Sunday will be the day I had to say good bye. It will be a year it’s unreal I’ve been without for so long. I just feel it’s impossible. I cried today until my chest hurt and it still feels right this evening. I spent everyday with my daughter she was physical disabled but really bright and clever. We were like one. Im so lost without her. I want to scream out so loud. No one seems to understand me.

Hi chel and all I understand that is why I started the disabled post . I am so lost with out him I never left him we were always together even when he was in hospital I stayed…i feel so much for all of you I hope you will be ok as much as possible my turn will be next months he will be 21 xxx

Hi cilcil yes I always stayed with her throughout her many stays in hospitals even when she had been in ICU for 3 months I lived in the nurses accomatdation. People don’t get how we are now left without the caring which was never a chore and the many hospital visit that were all part of our lives. That is without the total lose of our precious children. I’m not sleeping until early morning and sometimes only getting 4-5hrs. I have woke this morning feeling sick thinking of this day last year watching her leave this world and there was nothing I could do. Tomorrow is going to be so hard I never wanted to ever be parted from her. You say next month is yours is that his passing or birthday.

Hi chel and everyone hope you are as good as can be chel he will be 21 in August what did you do on daughter pass date

I wasn’t sure if I would be able to do something but part of me wanted too even if small. I had just had my partner my 2 sisters, mum and my niece that spent alot of time with her cousin. I hung hearts in one of our trees and put fairy lights up and laid a table with photos and all the cards and gifts that had been given. We spent the day in the garden we ate one of my daughters fravorite meals fahijas and had mountain dew to drink . I had a bubble machine and we all said something before letting off balloons with messages. We spoke about her and cried. In the evening as she passed at 9pm we gathered round her rose tree I had got for her wish we hang messages. We lit candles and had sparkles. It was a lovely day. I still can’t believe it’s a year. And to be honest the last few days I’ve been drawn back into the horrible thoughts of what if and going over everything again I’m not sleeping and each day find something to do to just keep busy even though I don’t feel like there is any point. I’m totally lost without her.

Have you got any plans for your sons birthday?. I spent it quitlely I didn’t want a fuss tbh but i my partner my mum and her dog and my daughter dog we went for mc donalds breakfast as my daughter liked that then a nice long walk where she like to walk along the canel we throw roses in and watched them float along. It was a nice day for us to remember her. It does have to be a big thing.

Struggling seems to be harder each day I’m without her

Hi chel and all I have not thought of much maybe go to cemetery with family to let off balloons so sad