Does it ever end

So sorry if I’ve offended anyone I’m all over the place. Just need to talk i am a bit gobby

1 Like

It’s guineapig you need to apologise to. I think we understand the feeling. If you need to vent this is the place.

We all understand, life is very difficult, such early days for you. I hope you saw @Pudding’s post where she gave some very good advice for support.
After 28 weeks without my dear husband, I am still suffering very badly some days, even today when I was feeling better earlier on, I am feeling the black cloud over me.
Just take an hour/day at a time, look after yourself.
Sending hugs xx

No i am more interested in you lot perhaps you need shaking up

I don’t doubt you are interesting. No idea why some posts don’t receive the responses they deserve. I appreciate you are hurting but so are we all.

Hello everyone,

This thread is getting a little heated, and I would ask you all to please remember that the primary purpose of this community is support. Our community guidelines ask everyone to be respectful and sensitive to each other.

I have removed a few posts from this thread in order to ensure that it remains kind and supportive. Everyone is welcome on our community. Our Community Help page can help new members to get started in replying to conversations and starting new threads: Help using this site - Sue Ryder Online Bereavement Community

Many people using the community are going through difficult times. Please be supportive and understanding.

It’s always a good idea to re-read what you write before you post – and if you’re unsure about how something may be received, it’s often best not to post it. We are always available to offer help here where needed and you can get in touch by emailing us at online.community@sueryder.org.

It may be best now to draw a line under this discussion and get the thread back on track by supporting each other.

Thanks,

Seaneen

We’re all suffering a major loss our beloveds have gone we have to try and get along

I agree it was getting heated and I was about to leave this thread but believe rag doll needs support.

I Apologise pudding no way did i mean to offend anyone or sue Ryder just a bit stressed im a nice person hope you’re ok

Yes. I understand your stress. These very early days are horrible. Let’s keep chatting I am sure we can find some common ground and you didn’t offend me. Remember according to the experts one of the stages of grief is anger. I am at the depression stage myself and mostly cry so am probably a bit over sensitive

Thank you for your support I am a nice person I’ve just gone off the rail’s a bit due to my husband dying suddenly I apologise for any offence I’ve caused I would like your continued support but I am a bit gobby thank-you

I can be pretty gobby myself as you say. This can be very useful place particularly when you feel really down. You are obviously a strong personality and this will help you get through.

Thankyou for your understanding i I am a bit all over the place I appreciate your understanding

Yes I am gobby and it’s lovely to know there’s somebody else out there who’s feisty we will get through this when did your hubby die if you want to talk about it mine died 4 year’s ago but its no easier

1 Like

Mine died 8 weeks ago so it is still very raw.

Im so sorry i hope you’re ok why did he leave you. Can you talk about it. Mine went out on his pushbike and just died in a ditch i understand if you can’t talk. I’ll just be gobby

He was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer on 26 th may. Started bleeding internally on 28th may and went into hospital by ambulance. Due to his warfarin they couldn’t stop the bleeding and he died 6th June. Not quite so suddenly as yours but I didn’t have a lot more time to get used to it. 2 days before his 71st birthday and 1 month before our 50th wedding anniversary. He was also my carer so I had to try and get care in place over a bank holiday. Adult social care were worse than useless. But it doesn’t matter how they die it still hurts.

Im so sorry for your loss they are part of our lives we miss them thank you for talking about him

Tell me what part of the country are you from? Feisty I think of as midlands, north or cockney. I am a weird mix of geordie cockney.

Black Country wolverhampton ay it ar just me and my dog. Where are you with your geordie accent