Don’t know how to do this every day

I didn’t see it did it go well? Well done for taking the time to do that,
I don’t have the energy to do much at the moment.
I just fall asleep at odd moments and can’t be bothered some days

@Enorac It was nice to see people. I was late as I couldn’t get my laptop to log in at first. There were half a dozen but it looks like there will be more next time. You could try it if you prefer online contact to see if it works for you. Think everyone is feeling their way as it is new for some of us. @KarenF is very kind to do this. You will be welcome.

1 Like

Do no know how much more i can cope with lost my mum o cancer Oct 2019 then lost my husband to cancer Oct last year had to get through christmas after having my Husband funeral which was on the day it would have been my Dads birthday 5th Dec then it was my husband birthday on the 8th Jan then my mums birthday was the 8th Feb then there was mothers day then on the 10 May it will be 20 years my Dad has been gone its just all getting to much for me to cope with

3 Likes

Aw … its sounds awful … do you need to sort our some counselling ? Take care of yourselfxxx

1 Like

Hi i am on a waiting list for counselling hopefully it will not be to long before i hear from them take care of yourself to xx

1 Like

I feel the same too as .y husband died in November last year and his birthday would have been on 7th Feb. Now still seems things not sorted out so much as he used to do it all. Can’t seem to get things sorted like he used to. All bills keep coming. Always every day another thing nit right
Get anxious on my own.
Don’t want to go out with lots people. Gets too overwhelming on my own. No one to discuss it with as they too busy and get inpatient with me and find decision making hard

4 Likes

Nobody on this site will get impatient with you. They will understand why you find the paper work is so difficult (direct debit for everything), and they will know what it’s like to feel anxious on your own. There is plenty of support and understanding on here, so no need to feel alone - day or night. I find it a great comfort when it all gets too much.

2 Likes

@Enorac After nearly 5 months and nothing particularly complicated I’m still sorting things out. Just take your time and deal with urgent first, the rest can wait. The worst for me was that many bereavement queries had to be sorted out by telephone rather than online and call centres have been downgraded to make you go online. The worst call was over 4 hours after being passed around to 3 different departments before finding the right one. About 3 hours of this was waiting for someone or AI to answer. You are not alone in this problem.

2 Likes

Sending hugs @sue11 -no wonder you feel at the end of coping. Deep breath and turn to us here at any time.

Love
Karen xxx

2 Likes

Having a bad day today ,had to go back to bed and dreading this Saturday as it was the date many years ago I met my husband and we had our first official date 0n the 27th March ,
Lost him October 2022
Really emotional today

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words i am just finding it so hard as everything is so close together xx

1 Like

I know … mother’s day was hard without my hubby ! I wish he was here :frowning: xx

@Susie3021 all these significant dates are so difficult. I often wonder if we’d cope better without a calendar or clock. We build ourselves up to something and that can sometimes be worse than the reality of it. I was absolutely dreading New Year’s Eve and was in quite a state before it but the actual evening wasn’t as awful as I expected. Yes, I cried but not as much as I anticipated.
Sending love
Karen xxx

2 Likes

Karen f
Thank you for your kind words
I’m sure I will get through the day,but dreading it ,
Life can be difficult at times ,but everyone is very supportive on here ,
Take care Big hugs.

1 Like

Trying to cope with the loss of my Husband 5 months ago and now i have been told my Dads sister passed away this morning i was so close to her

3 Likes

Oh @sue11 my heart goes out to you.
Hugs xxx

1 Like

Do not now how much more i can take but i have a phone call on Wednesday for counselling

1 Like

@sue11 worth trying as you have been through / are going through so much.
xxx

1 Like

Think i am still in shock over my auntie as she was out for a meal last night and her daughter put pics of her on facebook she looked so happy xx

1 Like

I lost my husband in November 2022 and never recorded the date of our first date, nor the date we got engaged. In those days I am not sure I kept a diary and it would have got lost. It would have been 54 year’s ago when I met him. In some ways it would have been interesting to know now but not if it would only upset me. I didnt know we would get married then to remember it. So I guess it wasnt love T first sight.