Don’t know how to do this every day

@Enorac I’m not good at remembering dates but mine was love at first sight. I was with my wife from the first day we met for over 50 years until she passed. That first day was like being hit by a happy emotional tsunami only matched in intensity by the sad emotional tsunami when she passed. When it’s love at first sight you cannot forget it.
Others I know fell in love gradually without realising it at first. Remember it matters not how you fell in love, only that you did. Love and support xx

1 Like

Mike75 Enorac
So sorry for your loss ,
Know how you feel I was only 19 when I met my husband we were together nealy 46 years and marriage 42years ,on March 25th all them years ago we first met it’s a real struggle without him ,he was my soulmate and never thought about him not been in my life ,it’s 5 Months since he passed but it is not getting easier ,
I do feel for you both
Take care

2 Likes

@Susie3021 I’m so sorry for your loss. It is such an awful shock. Thank you for your kind words. I have put up a memorial bench for my wife ( see under memorial thread). Love and hugs xx

1 Like

Mike75
That is such a lovely idea to have a memorial bench ,
Thank you for your kind words,
Take care

1 Like

so sorry @sue11 another awful tragedy for you to bear. Sending much support and love xxx

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words please take care of yourself xxx

2 Likes

@sue11 i know i said to one of the councillors i felt like a,shit magent as before christmas was told my 6 year old nephew had a terminal brain tumor so was on end of life care. Month after told my wifes sisters wasnt going to get her heart opperation as she will not survive the anesthetics so again her next attack will be her last. Life is so brutal when no one has your back. Please keep strong sending hugs xxx

5 Likes

Oh @Allen2 that’s awful news. Sending love xxx

1 Like

My heart goes out to you so sorry about what you are going through sending hugs back to you xxx

1 Like

Such a lot to bear @Allen2 I am so sorry, sending you love xxx