Don't feel like doing anything

yes so true it’s a horrible illness I really miss her, I’ve been on antidepressasants but I think they made things worse. You just have to let your grief come out. God bless xx

1 Like

I’m the same. I was supposed to have a friend visit this afternoon but I’ve cancelled. I just want to do nothing today. I hate going out because I hate going home and if I do go out I just want to get back to my corner of the settee. My life is unrecognisable. I just hate it all. If it wasn’t for my family I’d have gone with him. I’m so very sorry you are all so distraught. I wish I could say something to ease our collective agony.

2 Likes

Sending love hugs to you we all understand.I have a bereavement mass to go to today at church where my husband and son’s funeral was held
in memory of all those that passed this year.My hubby and son both RC’s I am not but want to go for them.I know I will get upset but no doubt everybody else will too.Everything is so very hard it really is.
You will be in my prayers xxx

2 Likes

I only lost my husband weeks ago, I retired from work and ciykd then see how litt6le he could do, . He was ex paramedic, his legs git very swollen but we went away on caravan holiday, but had to come home early…we cane home on Monday, he saw Dr in Monday and died suddenly on the Sunday…I gad to do to CPR til ambulance and air ambulance came fir him. I can’t cry and I really want to

So sorry @Cazrix.
I didn’t cry for weeks after Martin died, I think it’s because your in shock. The tears eventually came though and I still have days where I cry now, but not as much, its a deep sadness that’s carried every day, all day.
Sending hugs
Amy x

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss through my own experience at Easter, I know the tears will come and when they do they really flow, take care. Thinking of you and sending 🫂 :hugs: :open_hands: 🫂 and kisses​:broken_heart::revolving_hearts:

Hi, after reading through this I can see so many things that I went through. Its been 3 years since I lost my husband Craig and still now I come home and expect him to be there. I like many threw myself in to work and although I’m exhausted I know if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t go out because I can’t see the point. We had been together for 33 years and life changed so dramatically I couldn’t keep up so I don’t I do what’s needed to be done then if I find myself out thats a bonus. I never force myself because it causes me to stress out so I just do what I feel is right. The one thing that gets me through is I still text my husband and although I don’t get a reply I feel better for telling him. I can’t say thing get better because they don’t I just learning to live differently and although I have kids they understand that sometimes I Don’t want to go places. If I could say anything to help people, It’s take one day at a time. Do one thing at a time, never make yourself feel worse and always think would my partner want me to be like this because I know mine wouldn’t but he would understand, so be kind to yourself and remember your not alone we are all here to talk if you need someone. Hugs sent to all and I hope this helps.

9 Likes

Today is a very bad day for me, the overwhelming pain is terrible . I had a dream that he was still here and had just moved away and I was desperate to contact him . I woke up so sad and upset. It was real all over agin that he has gone and I can never speak or hold him again and i just miss him so much every day. I’ve been struggling to get past feeling so sad that he didn’t get a chance to even process what was happening and how scared he must have been . My heart is aching for him and I don’t know how it will ever stop . I’m trying to do things and I know I have to continue but it feels so difficult . It’s 7 weeks tomorrow since he passed away in my arms …. I just want one more conversation with him , I’d do anything x

4 Likes

My heart breaks for you, its to soon to try and make sense of what has happened. But we are all here to try and help you get through. If you feel like I did you will think your not strong enough to get through but you can and we are all here to help. Big hugs sent to you.

4 Likes

Thankyou , it’s reassuring to have others that understand the pain . I hope I find strength to keep going. My heart is with everybody on here xx

2 Likes

Hi you sound like you are describing me I feel exactly the same I lost my husband I July this year sending hugs xx

1 Like