Dreams about mom

Hi,
For what feels like the hundredth time, I had a dream about my mom last night. I miss her very much, & feeling very lost & alone right now :sob:. The dream I had last night was nice, it was a sunny day, in the dream we lived in a bungalow, I had just put a DVD on, & mom said she was going to take the dog for a walk, (the dog we used to have was a cocker spaniel, all black,) I said I wanted to come to, & just to give me a minute to take the DVD out, Iā€™d pressed stop, then pressed the eject button on the DVD player, but it was slow ejecting, I went to press it again, but mom put her hand in the way & told me to wait, I woke up at this point. In most of my dreams of mom, sheā€™s dressed in black, but in this dream she wore blue jeans & a jumper. I eventually got back to sleep, & this time dreamt dad was yelling at me, I woke up in shock.
Iā€™ve spent all day feeling very alone, nervous, with a sense of foreboding, like I sense somethingā€™s going to happen but Iā€™m not sure what.
This is the first time Iā€™ve ever dreamt of Mom & the dog we used to have, I feel like they are warning me of something.

Hello @Pandaprincess,

Iā€™m so sorry for the loss of your mom. Thank you for sharing this with us. Iā€™m just giving your thread a gentle, ā€œbumpā€ for you - hopefully someone will have some thoughts to share.

Take good care,
Alex