Dreams/ Nightmares

I agree with you Sonny
Ell

I agree, Sonny, I do believe that our loved ones who have passed are by our side. x

Hello, Jonathan,
I do agree with you 100 %, when Jesus said, “I am the light of the world, whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness”, to me are some of the most touching words in the Bible.
Thank you for your posts,
Mary x

My belief is our soul our spirit leaves our body, i dont yet know really what our soul nor our spirit is nor what it looks like, but it leaves our body, i dont know how soon after death, i dont know when…nor where does it go but it is life…the only piece of life to leave our body after our body loses its life…we live on, but not live on, as we know it, on this earth, but a new home that has been prepared for us…
Now when i tried to bring up this conversation with my Richard ( he was not a conversationalist ) he had no beliefs as to an afterlife as he saw it…" as once you are dead, you are dead…" well it wasn’t that long before his death, and no neither of us was expecting his death, that i had jovially ( my sick yet terrified of death humour ) that if you go before me, you can tell me if i was wright or wrong, if you was right or wrong, as to whether their is an afterlife…so far Richard has not come back to me, so i can assume at this moment in time that he was right, although hand on heart i will still stick with my belief…and i do still very much believe that " our best is yet to come…" when our life ends and we start our new life in heaven…

Jackie…

Dear Jackie,
I was told by a retired nurse, that if a patient passes away in hospital, the nurse who is present at the death, opens the window, so that the soul flies free. One of our dearest friends who is a priest, has told me that it takes 3 days of transition before the spirit of the deceased reaches it’s destination.
I hope that this helps, I hope that you are feeling better, another day nearer to your move. x

Mary…
…not long ago there were two elder workmen, maybe foremen walking along my back garden eyeing up th repair job…previously i had left a phone message to our on site parkhome manager telling him the the worst of the long in length, or is that width boulder-log was now braking lose and dangling on the ground so dont know whether he was in and passed on my message for the builders inspection but they are going to come start the work next week as they said they are already on our site otherwise if i dont want it started next week it could be sometime next year…I told them i am not looking forwards to this but start next week, the sooner you start the sooner it gets finished telling them once again, i have MS, am disabled, i have not long lost my partner my hubby, and this parkhome is now on the for sale market…the mess and the noise is going o be deafening…the taking up of decking the large machines which will come in from the steep sloped field to our back, they have to make an opening t bring the digging machines in, the grass will be in taters, just like they done to the home next door a year or two ago…Not sure if anyone would take kindly to viewing a property in the state the garden will be in for weeks on end, let alone putting in an offer on buying it…so much for trying to get shot of this place…anyway i shan’t give up hope just yet, as my late father would be saying to me now…" you never know whats waiting for you round that next corner…" and " never say never, girl…"

Jackie…

1 Like

Dear Jackie,
What a mess you are facing, I am so sorry it is one thing after another.
I have been meaning to ask you, which breed were your dogs?
Our daughter brought my Springer Spaniel back yesterday, I am so pleased to have her back, she has never left my side.
You are still young, will you have another dog when you eventually move?
Love,
Mary x

Mary…
…Collie X Springer, they call then Sprollies…brown…
Blue Roan Cocker Spaniel…
Jack Russel colouring’s white with brown patches but Labrador size…

Golden Sandy Cocker Spaniel, found a new home outside our parkhome big house and garden with another dog…was very close to Richard not close to me…
My - first three are-were the loves of my life…and very close to me as i was to them…

Jackie, I think I’m in love with your late father, what a character he sounds. My Nan would also say his sayings and when you think about them they do make good sense.
My Nan would say “shut the dirty night out” when she closed the curtains, no matter what the weather.
Another one was “Up the wooden hills” her name for the stairs. and her favourite which I never forgot. “It has to get worse before it gets better” How I remember this one now.
I am so sorry for your problems with your house. I hope they are going to put your garden back in order for you. There might well be someone that will want to buy your house with the garden in a mess as some people like to make their own mark. When I sold my last house the estate agent told me that it would sell better if it was in need of work as buyers liked to do their own makeovers. I felt like running around the house with a sledgehammer. If I decide to move I would like a house in need of decorating so I can do it to my liking and it would be a project for me to throw myself into. So don’t worry, you never know as your dear dad says “You never know what’s waiting for you”. It must be your turn to have some good luck by now.
Take care
Pat xxx

Hi again Jackie, I also forgot to say I would love to find a house with a garden that is a complete mess. Being a keen gardener I would relish the idea of designing it all over again to my liking as I am not a lawn and flower border person. I would lose myself in my 'Designing a Garden books" and thoroughly enjoy myself. So there are some of us a bit daft. So hang in there and don’t give up hope.
Pat xxx

1 Like