Early stages

Hi I lost my husband 8 weeks ago it still feels like yesterday. I have coped up to now and all of a sudden this overwhelming anxiety and constant crying has caught with me. I feel so tired, emotionally drained and feel so sad.
I want the pain to go away but I should imagine this is only the start. I really don’t want to be around people and loose concentration easy. Really don’t know what to do for the best.

6 Likes

Hello Molly. I feel your pain we all do on here. I’m almost 9 months, I think I’m doing ok then bang, hits me. Tuesday I had a very rough day, depressed, crying all day, wanted my Kev back so badly it was hurting. It’s grief and who knows when we will get to a point that we can start to have some kind of normality. You, I, us will never get over this we will learn to go on in life. I wish you all the very best with your journey ahead. Take good care of yourself xxx

3 Likes

Hi Molly so sorry for your loss. I’m 11 weeks in and have the very same feelings. It’s such early days and you are in shock- everything is so raw. I can’t say anything to make you feel better but at least you’ve found this site. You can say what you like and no one judges you and more importantly everyone genuinely understands. Keep posting. Sending love and strength xx

3 Likes

Hi Molly I can relate with how your feeling, only 3 weeks since my beautiful husband Tony died and the pain is excruciating I just can’t accept he’s gone I don’t know how to live without him.

4 Likes

Yes me too. Want my Ken back I really do. I miss him so much. Grief is so awful.

1 Like

Hello. I lost my son 7th june, he was only 28
Im just so lost.
I dont know where to start.

1 Like

Karen I’m so sorry for your loss. There’s nothing I can say to make you feel better but you’ve found this site. You can say what you like and everyone understands. No one judges. Such early days and everything is raw. It’s 11 weeks since I lost my beloved partner and it’s been a lifeline for me. Sending love and strength xx

1 Like

Oh Karen I don’t know what to say. That’s awful. I’m so sorry. Are you on your own or do you have family?
I’m so sorry for your loss x

4xweeks for me tomorrow, life is awful i dont do much more than walk around crying. Its a hurt ivwouldnt wish on anybody. I hope one day we will all find our way out of this hell. Xccc

3 Likes

I have just posted on here say saying 7 weeks in and I am so overwhelmed , crying all the time x

1 Like

Awww bless you Tide mine is 4 weeks tomorrow and like yourself all i do is cry. I am so lonely. Xxx

2 Likes

It’s awful isn’t it … sending hugs … I did think I was managing to cope but then all of a sudden the past couple day a it’s just spiralled ! X

From what i have read on here i think thats quite normal. I think you have good and bad days . Mine up to now have all be bad. Sending you hugs xxxx

I have family but i dont want to reach out too much. I get anxious when i see them
My partner is being supportive x

People say you have your memories but I don’t want memories I want my hubby back. I have a life time of memories 42 years together. I’m walking around in a daze and not thinking it’s real but I know he’s not coming back and nothing I can do :cry:

3 Likes

HI Molly,

I feel the same 37 years together and only 6 weeks since he passed .
The last couple of days have been really hard. Sending over hugs to you xx

1 Like

Hiya Molly mine is 4 weeks today it is so hard isnt it . The lonilness is a killer xxxx

1 Like

Sending love to you all.
Do you get good and bad days?
I feel guilty if i dont cry for a few days.

1 Like

Yes good and bad days, I have made my self to do things today, I also dont want to keep calling family and friends although they are very thoughtful. I dont think we should feel guilty if there is a time when we do not cry xx

2 Likes

I cry when i talk or think off what i have lost my husband my lover and the bestest friend ever. He understood my difficulties and loved me all the same. Omg how i wish i could have one more day with him .xxxx

2 Likes